English version of Armed Assault February 17th, 2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English version of Armed Assault February 17th, 2007

Armed-Assault.net is confirming that 505 Games will be releasing an english version of the game February 17th, 2007. There is still no US publisher, so you can expect that a US release will not be until March or later.

I, for one, will order as soon as the 505 hardcopy hits the stores. I'll either have one of my trusty UK/Australian contacts obtain me a copy or I will order from an online UK store that ships to the US.

*Note: The 505 deal includes: South Africa, Japan, Australia & New Zealand amongst other countries, full list is:

United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, Ireland, Andorra, San Marino, The Vatican City, Greece, Portugal, Croatia, Serbia & Montenegro, Bosnia, Slovenia, Lichtenstein, Cyprus, Malta, Turkey, Japan.

SOURCE: http://armed-assault.net/news/uk-rel...505-games.html

-

Re: English version Februrary 17th, 2007

Yeah http://www.armed-assault-zone.com has also been in talks with 505 and they confirmed a release date, although they told us it was the 16th.

Comment

Originally posted by Jammydodger View Post
      Yeah http://www.armed-assault-zone.com has also been in talks with 505 and they confirmed a release date, although they told us it was the 16th.
      :row__523: Yay!! A day earlier. Everyone better buy their significant others a 2 week cruise (alone) for Valentine's day...so you can play ArmA undisturbed...

Thanks, as always, for the cutting-edge info Jammy. If you come across any outlets for the US gamers to obtain the game, please forward them to us. Most of us cannot wait beyond February...

--

Comment

Glad I can help ;) If you look at the right side of my site there is a preorder banner on there, you can also order the German copy from there, and they will ship worldwide.

Comment

I'm planning on getting a digital version anyway. I'm just hoping 505 will offer one worldwide.

*sigh* North America

Comment

Im not sure I understand why its gonna take that long for them to get US a copy.....Steam would be such a great way to get that game out....
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by en4rcment View Post
              ... Everyone better buy their significant others a 2 week cruise (alone) for Valentine's day...so you can play ArmA undisturbed...

--
              We could even get a group discount :madsmile:

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X