Checking in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking in

Ok you guys can’t tell anybody I am over here at Armed Assault forum, they might miss me over at CSS. I have been patiently waiting (actually getting kinda annoyed) for a few years for the OFP sequel. The original was quite possibly the best tactical team game I have ever played, bar none. Anyway I got a copy and through following allot of good tips on installation, I am able to connect to the TG server.
    Just be gentle on this old man, it will take me a day to get the commands back down, but I am up to speed on the style of game play and the SOPs you guys have here. I look forward to seeing you on the server….
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Checking in

Did you get root's permission to leave the CSS crib?
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

Oh, that hurts - right here!! Thanks Asch....
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Now's the time to do it, while Root is off looking for his dentures. ;)

Good to see you over here, BigC.

Comment

Good to see you TheBigC

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigC View Post
            Ok you guys canít tell anybody I am over here at Armed Assault forum, they might miss me over at CSS.
            You guys can have him;)

Just letting you all know that I downloaded the game last night. Hope to see you there.
            "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X