what the hey? wheres campaign...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the hey? wheres campaign...

I didn't plan on playing the campaign till the US version was released... but went to start it today, and it says no campaign file, and the campaign page is blank...anyone else have this problem, anyone know whats going on here?

(German download version.)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: what the hey? wheres campaign...

Hmmm..

I haven't come across that Magnum...I have the German download version as well...strange???

Chappie

Comment

looked into the campaign folder...only thing there is ca.pbo, but the size is zero...what anyone have in there folder, and size please.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

My ca.pbo is 109MB.
        It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

Which english patch version did you use?

Comment

Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

That was a problem with one of the patches, I thought it was fixed in 0.7. Do a reinstall and use 0.8 it fixes some other things anyway.

Comment

109 MB here also.

grtz FWO

ps; i used the .8 patch
                ***"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."***

Harry Truman

***My mom always said ;"even if you are a general by statspadding , you still are a wussy if you dint jump Halo !!!"***

Clicky =>

Comment

:icon20: Mags...you bought a legal copy of the game. Just have one of the other TG members send you the file...instead of reinstalling the entire thing...

-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X