Now, or later?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now, or later?

Is there any disadvantage to buying the german version of this game after applying the german to english patch? Will I be kicking myself later for not waiting?

Anyone care to chime in?

Thanks for any help!

Re: Now, or later?

Getting the german version with unofficial language patch does work to play now.
    Be aware that once purchased you are taken to a webpage that gives you 2 serial keys, print out that page as the email with that info may not arrive for 24 hrs.

When I bought this I assumed that come the offical game release there would be a patch for me. Hopefully this patch will let me go for English rather than German. If not then I assume/hope that there is a further unofficial language patch will become available.

I don't want to put you off or anything, just give you accurate info as I understand it.

Comment

Re: Now, or later?

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
      Is there any disadvantage to buying the german version of this game after applying the german to english patch? Will I be kicking myself later for not waiting?

Anyone care to chime in?
      I can tell you that I played it for the first time online last night and had a great time. There are a few quirks here and there, but they didn't detract from my enjoyment of the game. I have the German version patched to English, FYI.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X