Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now, or later?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Now, or later?

    Is there any disadvantage to buying the german version of this game after applying the german to english patch? Will I be kicking myself later for not waiting?

    Anyone care to chime in?


    Thanks for any help!

  • #2
    Re: Now, or later?

    Getting the german version with unofficial language patch does work to play now.
    Be aware that once purchased you are taken to a webpage that gives you 2 serial keys, print out that page as the email with that info may not arrive for 24 hrs.

    When I bought this I assumed that come the offical game release there would be a patch for me. Hopefully this patch will let me go for English rather than German. If not then I assume/hope that there is a further unofficial language patch will become available.

    I don't want to put you off or anything, just give you accurate info as I understand it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Now, or later?

      Originally posted by Hoss View Post
      Is there any disadvantage to buying the german version of this game after applying the german to english patch? Will I be kicking myself later for not waiting?

      Anyone care to chime in?
      I can tell you that I played it for the first time online last night and had a great time. There are a few quirks here and there, but they didn't detract from my enjoyment of the game. I have the German version patched to English, FYI.

      Comment

      Connect

      Collapse

      TeamSpeak 3 Server

      Collapse

      Advertisement

      Collapse

      Twitter Feed

      Collapse

      Working...
      X