AAZ Visit London To Meet BIS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAZ Visit London To Meet BIS

That's right folks Armed Assault Zone is going to London next week to attend a special event and meet some of the people from BIS (the guys behind Armed Assault). There will also be 505 Games staff in attendance and a press release. Oh and did I forget to mention we are going to be one of the 1st to play test the UK version of Armed Assault.

As we are going to be chatting with the people who make this game possible, we thought it would be good idea to give the community a chance to put forward some questions they would like answered, we will choose the best of the bunch.
    We'll have a full report on the event shortly after we get back.

Head on over to AAZ to submit your questions

Cheers

Re: AAZ Visit London To Meet BIS

Originally posted by Jammydodger View Post
    Oh and did I forget to mention we are going to be one of the 1st to play test the UK version of Armed Assault.
    I was about to jump on this until I noticed the "one of" bit. :)

Hopefully the TG guys have some questions to contribute... there are some good ones that the community could potentially ask.

Comment

Heres one: Has a US distribution been determined if so what is the release date?
      Retired 6th DB

Comment

What are the major changes that have been made since the czech/german release (specifically voip and AI)?

Comment

thanks for your Q's guys, but can you post them over on AAZ in future? its easier for me to keep track of the questions that way, I have to get them all sorted by Sunday night at the latest.

Cheers

Comment

Back from Londaon and all went well, expect a full report in the next few days.

Comment

Ok as promised here is the full report of the AAZ & BIS meeting from London.
              The Article covers some key aspects of the game and we get some exclusive Q&A's with Markus Kurzawa (Armed Assault Designer) we also have some unseen screens of the new content that will be available in the 505 Games release.

Here's a small extract of the article:

Markus confirmed there would be new missions in the 505 release that will incorporate the new content. There will also be multiple new features and tweaks on existing content so that the game is given a full overhaul before release. One notable new feature is different armour values for tanks.
              Real life weak spots on tanks will be brought into the new armour system. For instance, a shell or rocket into the join between the turret and chassis on a T72 will hit the ammo store causing the tank to burst into flames. On both M1A1 and T72 tanks, the rear of the tank will be more vulnerable among other specific hit zones.

Go check out www.armed-assault-zone.com to see the full article

Comment

Great article. I was of course very disappointed to see that there still isn't any info for a US release.
                Retired 6th DB

Comment

Thanks Jammy!

Great read.

Thanks for sharing.
                  (PO3) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Squad Member
                  (CPO) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Squad Leader
                  (LCDR) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Commander

Squad Member pledge to their SL:
                  Squad Leader pledge to their team:
                  Commander pledge to their SL: