Coop tonight 1/15...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coop tonight 1/15...

Alright in honor of no school on MLK Day how about some Coop on the TG server (retail) tonight? I'd like to play some of the missions with 10-12 players if we can all get together...

I'll hop on TS around 8 EST/5 PST to see who's around.
    Long Live the 2nd BCT and 1st MIP

Re: Coop tonight 1/15...

Come on European players, hop on the server and join in on the fun.

I'll be on from 19:00 UCT
    --
    VI VI VI - the number of the beast

Comment

Just FYI -- there are five new missions on our ArmA Coop server. Please give them a spin and let us know what you think.

Comment

I am back in town, so count me in!!
        "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

I've been hanging out in the ArmA TS channel pretty regularly the last couple of days, but WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE? It seems to be only panzer and koala that play this game!

Anyway, I'm in for tonight. I better see at least 5 people, damnit!

Also, anyone else suffering the sprocket download version constant CTD's in multiplayer? This is really cutting into my enjoyment of the game.

Comment

I'm waiting to buy until it goes retail in the US but then you'll see me. It'll help that by then I will have bought Jaymind's "old" AGP card. Should be a big improvement going from a 9600XT to a 7800GS. :)

Comment

I'm spending 90% of my time in the editor ATM trying to learn as much as I can until the US retail is released.

I also have the sprocket version and I do CTD every 15 minutes like BHack so that makes the game less fun as well. Guess I will be re-purchasing the US version if it doesn't use that softcrap.

Comment

I'll try to be there. I've only played the demo online thus far so be gentle with me... ;)

Comment

Originally posted by BHack View Post
                  I've been hanging out in the ArmA TS channel pretty regularly the last couple of days, but WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE? It seems to be only panzer and koala that play this game!

Anyway, I'm in for tonight. I better see at least 5 people, damnit!

Also, anyone else suffering the sprocket download version constant CTD's in multiplayer? This is really cutting into my enjoyment of the game.
                  Yes, I get frequent CTDs too. Hopefully next patch... *fingers crossed*

Comment

Yeah, its been fairly quiet on the server for the past few weeks.. I havent seen more than 3-4 people on for more than 2 weeks now.

For those of you having problems with crashing, I was too.. Until I installed a pirated copy of the Czech CD version and used my valid Sprocket CD key. Now I dont crash nearly as much.. Maybe once a week, instead of once every 5-15 minutes. You can aquire the CD version pretty easy if you have broadband and are familiar with the use of torrents. It really sucks to resort to that, but at least it allows me to play while I wait for a patch to fix it..
                    TG Regular
                    TGU Staff
                    ShackTac FNG

TGU Rotary Wing Instructors
                    Evil Koala
                    LeftSkidLow

Comment

Not a bad night tonight - didn't crash once but a lot of you guys did. Had 6-10 on for a while. Pretty fun clearing the city in squads of 3-5.

Once we get the English version this game is gonna take off.
                      Long Live the 2nd BCT and 1st MIP

Comment

hello there,

Not tried the TG server, yet.

But willdo soon.

But, I too noticed the constant Sprocket CTD's.

With my unorthodox, unrecommended, fix (see my complaining in thread below)

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...-sprocket.html

... I now have only one CTD per session (if that) and that only seems to happen on "home" hosted servers.

Shame there's no way for sprocket/idea/bi/whomever to ship dvd's with the std game on and let you play the sprocketetty version while you wait for it to arrive.

regardless, Ill try to get on the TG server soon as I lurve me CooP and the the cut of you folks' jib.

Rgds

LoK
                        Arrakis - Dune - A Filmbook

Comment

oooh just noticed, Mr E.Koala, did the same as me. Interesting that we both have less sprocketty CTD's...

Rgds

LoK
                          Arrakis - Dune - A Filmbook

Comment

Originally posted by BHack View Post
                            Concur with this one BHack - really frustrating. Hence the reason I couldn't get back in the game last Sunday evening. It kept crashing!

Good job in a way I suppose, as it stopped me shooting you and Panzerhans by mistake!
                            sigpic
                            | |
                            TG ArmA Pathfinder
                            One pass haul ass - Greed kills

Comment

Yea, as much as I like the multiplayer, I'll probably have to stay out of it until a patch comes out that fixes these crashes. Last night was alot of fun, but it's just not responsible of me to be flying a full blackhawk when I could crash at any moment.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X