Lots of really nice screens. Anyone who says ArmA looks bad is a loon. :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of really nice screens. Anyone who says ArmA looks bad is a loon. :D

Feel free to point anyone who thinks ArmA looks bad to this post.

This is very image-intensive, so it might take awhile to load.
    It should prove to be worth the wait. :)

Night stuff:

Re: Lots of really nice screens. Anyone who says ArmA looks bad is a loon. :D

Great shots. The best thing about ARMA in my opinion was that OFP got as close as it "needed" to be to function as intended. This is pure gravey. I don't think theres a time I've fired up ARMA when I didn't appreicate the improvement.

The first shot under "night stuff" is now my wallpaper. I'd recommend brighting it a little with a photo editing program though, looks great.
    Last edited by Vitriol; 02-05-2007, 03:58 AM.

Comment

My favorite of that group is the sniper.

That just may be my new wallpaper. :)

Comment

So... uhh... wanna tell us where you got that Barrett? :D
        TG Regular
        TGU Staff
        ShackTac FNG

TGU Rotary Wing Instructors
        Evil Koala
        LeftSkidLow

Comment

Hopefully that patch will be out soon....I've seen some great pics of the new weapons that I believe are to be included in the 505 release..

thanks Dsl,

Chappie

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Koala View Post
            So... uhh... wanna tell us where you got that Barrett? :D
            Uh oh. How'd that get there? :D

Comment

I even thought OFP looked pretty good with dxdll and the settings turned up.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

The game itself looks awesome. The special effects, on the other hand, could use some work.

Comment

I never understood people who said this game sdidn't look like much
                  Jex.

Comment

I had a friend that said the ArmA's graphics looked 'average'. It was probably the dose of Crysis screens he took.

Comment

The first night screenshot looks so ridiculously real...

Comment

Yea that one with the two soldiers in the dark the first big one. I saved that as a wallpaper a really sweet looking shot. Crazy thing is I don't even have the game, but it looks good.

Comment

Meh, I still prefer the Wolfenstein 3D engine.
                          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Nice screens.
                            RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                            TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                            "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                            "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

@Dslyecxi

Those night screen shots are very good. I have the demo and when the coop mission is run at night time, I can either use only the night vision or turn the brightness all the way up to 3.0 and I get kind of what your screen shots show. At a brightness of 3, night vision cannot be used.

What are your ingame settings and what are your pc specs?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X