Free copy of ArmA (Cz Version)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free copy of ArmA (Cz Version)

I purchased the Cz version just before Christmas last year.

I now have the UK version (purchased yesterday from Virgin Megastore, Bristol). So my Cz (activated once version) is now surplus to requirements.

Anyone who wants my Cz version (I burned it to DVD) can have it, free of charge. I will even cough up for the postage for UK delivery.

Sickboys Cz to English Patch, and the ArmA 1.02 patch I will burn to CD, and bung it in with the Cz DVD.

First one to PM me with their address gets the merchandise. However, if you feel guilty about getting it for sod all, then make a donation to TG's coffers via PayPal or something. That should ease your conscience for 5 minutes.
    sigpic
    | |
    TG ArmA Pathfinder
    One pass haul ass - Greed kills

Re: Free copy of ArmA (Cz Version)

Im guessing this version will work with what TG has to offer. PM sent

edit...i will repm you with my complete address....got to clicky.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Buccaneer, you will need to email trooper with the confirmation details or email softwrap on his behalf. The game can only be installed to a single computer and they only allow 1 install before locking the software. If you email softwrap and request to reinstall they will unlock for you.

Comment

Understood Shiner.

Its not on my system anymore - not since my reformat last Wednesday.

I was going to give the recipient my purchased details (user name/Purchase ID) so we wouldnt have to go through a licence transfer (Sprocket take forever to answer emails)! But will email them this evening (I don't know how long this will take to get from the UK to Shiners gaff in the States), so we might have the time after all.

But understand where you are coming from.

Evo, sorry mate, you were just pipped to the post by Trooper.

Thanks for the response - ArmA sold to Trooper (will be on its way tomorrow, Post Office is shut now in the UK).
        sigpic
        | |
        TG ArmA Pathfinder
        One pass haul ass - Greed kills

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed