Quick Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question

Sorry but I have been reading the posts and I am a bit lost. I order a copy form GoGAmer and I got it today but this .5 patch has me confused. Does the game from GoGamer come with the patch or are we all waiting for that patch?

Thanks

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Re: Quick Question

The 505 version you received today (congrats!) is the most update version there is. They are releasing a patch soon to make the 505 version compatible with the German/Czech version. Supposedly they are allowing downloads of the game through Sprocket later in the week, and the patch soon after. We'll see!

Comment

boudreux has got you covered, blackmain. Keeping track of the various versions is a pain -- I'll be glad when the patch is released and we're all on the same version. Of course, we'll likely have to go through all this again when the North American version of the game is released in May. :)

I've been trying to keep things organized and up to date in our Armed Assault - News Items section. Let me know if something in there doesn't make sense.

Comment

Here is another question. Does anyone know the exact date the .5 patch cones out?

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

No set date yet, but they have pretty much pledged to "before the end of the month". That would be nice. We can finally game as one big happy family :) (who shoots at each other from 10km away!)

Comment

8 days or less

Comment

So many times I've looked at that ArmA shortcut on my desktop and just not clicked so I won't get frustrated by the CTDs. I really hope this patch has addressed the MP issues.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X