Inhouse clans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inhouse clans

Are there any inhouse clans playing this mod?

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Re: Inhouse clans

I think we're just a group of like minded players, who work as a team already.. I havent seen or heard of any TG Arma exclusive squads.

And I think that most of us are taking a break while we wait for the 1.05 patch to get everyone on the same page. :D
    TG Regular
    TGU Staff
    ShackTac FNG

TGU Rotary Wing Instructors
    Evil Koala
    LeftSkidLow

Comment

ditto

Chappie

Comment

Check in with John C on this but I believe the 1st MIP may start playing this title quite a bit when 1.5 is out. I know I will. The version I have now is buggy enough for me to not have played in several weeks. Random CTD's all the time.
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I would love to see a in-house squad spawned primarily for ArmA (like the 9th for 2142). I think this is completely dependent on the interest (and subscriber status) of those playing ArmA. As Grunt said, the 1st is already planning to play heavily, the Mighty 7th and other existing squads will have some players here as well.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X