new version coming as download...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new version coming as download...

Some of you may already be aware of this, but i noticed it on the official Armed Assault site with todays date as the post...

copy/paste:

27th Feb 2007
    ArmA Full English Online Download: Coming Soon
    ArmA fully updated to version 1.05 will be available soon to buy and download from Sprocket, the online game service where you can buy games directly from developers.

Of course the US version is still coming in May... but I've been playing the new 505 version w/ 1.04...and it's already very well improved and playable, JMO... if you know your going to get it, then get it NOW...your missing good games people, lol.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: new version coming as download...

ArmA is the best thing since sliced bread...

Comment

I don't mind taking bites out of entire loafs of bread, so I think its better.

Comment

"English Online Direct Download Release
        The full English version of ArmA will be available for purchase via the online games service Sprocket from 27th February worldwide.

Patch 1.05
        Before the end of February we plan to release a new patch 1.05 for all editions of ArmA that will ensure an internationally unified game environment. The patch will also improve various aspects

Unfortunately, we experience a slight delay of version 1.05.

We apologize for the delay. Our current plan is to release on Friday March 2nd. More news coming soon."

Comment

Originally posted by BHack View Post
          I don't mind taking bites out of entire loafs of bread, so I think its better.
          Backwards barbarian...

Great news on the patch though!

Comment

Entire 1.05 changelog available to read (grab a brew, and a biccie) in this thread (last entry): http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...-05-patch.html
            sigpic
            | |
            TG ArmA Pathfinder
            One pass haul ass - Greed kills

Comment

Hope they have fixed the MP softwrap crashes from the sprocket version!

Comment

Originally posted by Makarov View Post
                ArmA is the best thing since sliced bread...
                AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Can't wait!

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

The digital distribution version is finally available on Sprocket. Downloading now.

Comment

For those of us with the German or Czech version, it would seem the language patcher will no longer be necessary with v1.05:

Originally posted by Mr Burns from BI Forums
                    ....no need for the language patcher anymore, you can switch language in graphical settings now.

If so, this is good news.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X