Public Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Server

Hey we where on TS today and the idea came across that we should make the TG public server a COOP server. The CTI isn't getting enough players on and it crashes/doesn't work.

So.... we should switch the server over to a COOP or somesthing else. Being one of the only American server we could get a stable playing base because of that.

I might be missing something so help me out here.

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Re: Public Server

I vote no. After listening to you guys on TS complain about TKers and people not playing TG style, would only cuase problems for our admins. The server we have now is basically public, password is listed for anyone who registars to see.

Thats my vote
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

I completely agree. I was just listening on Teamspeak as well, and it sounded like something far from a good time. "He took the chopper and crashed it!" "I just got teamkilled again!" Maybe it'd be a good idea to do the smaller, more controlled co-op missions, when there are that many pubbies on? I'll be on to help soon! I have a friend who will be playing Tacgamer and Arma for the first time, so I hope we can get the pubbies under control. I'll try my best to lead by example.

Comment

Well, until a viable CTI mod is ported/released, we could certainly run the CTI server as a public Coop server. If we did that, I would prefer to make our current Coop server password protected 24/7 (right now it's only password protected five days of the week).

So, in effect, we'd have a public Coop server and a private Coop server.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X