not all rosie... video...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not all rosie... video...

I'm lovin ArmA, and been singing it's praise since I had the alpha...but just wanted to share that not everything is complete roses in Armed Assault... lol...

In the linked video clip, is a mission made by someone studios, it's a squad performing a HALO jump... (it's on our Tactical Gamer server BTW).

Now I don't know if it's because of the game, the mission maker, or human error ( was I suppose to order my men to open chutes? If I was a soldier, I don't think I'd wait for that order, lol)... but the mission didn't go as planned... I was so emotionally scarred from the events and what happened to my men, I couldn't take it anymore...and took the easy/cowards way out.

(posted in more of a comedy state folks.)

http://www.tacticsandteamwork.com/Vi...%20Perfect.wmv
    (recommend you right click, and save as)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: not all rosie... video...

I played that map with a few TG gents last week. It's a tough one because if you pull the cord too fast, you are whacked by enemy fire. Wait too late and you are whacked by the ground. Also, the team members pull their cords a few secs after you do so it's hard to time it right. Pretty cool mission overall though.

Comment

I played it 3 times...I landed each time...with a early pull, late pull, and just right... but they never once opened theres.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Wow. That's funny at first but then it brings back memories of bad OFP missions. I don't want to see that as the trend for ArmA.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Best meat bombing video I've ever seen. Next time get an impact sequence? :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X