No announcement yet.

This has to stop!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has to stop!

As I haven't been able to see anyone on the TG servers (I must be checking at odd hours)... I have been stranded on public servers to this day and... well... it hasn't been a very successfull experience I must say.

90% of the time, the coop mission is the air_cav one, loaded with inexperienced pilots (*) and bored teens TKing everyone on the starting field.

it goes as follows: Get gear, step as a passenger in a chopper... fly a bit, die because:
    • Pilot crashes 500 meters from runway
    • Pilot flies RIGHT OVER the marked Shilka zone
    • Pilot decides a good LZ is in the middle of all those running ennemies
    • see #1 - add a little distance

This has been going to the point where my better half is seriously starting to make fun at me, because everytime she passes in front of the screen, I am either looking out a chopper window (while doing nothing) or I am looking at the score screen (TTL before respawning).

I will be moving to another country in a couple of weeks and might loose access to the intardnet for a while, hence me not opening up a supporting account for the time being... but, by jove, I will when I get back online.

(Yuro branch)

Re: This has to stop!

We are adding more Admins to Eurohours, as I am assuming you play during. So coverage will be better in time.
    VI VI VI - the number of the beast

What Panzer said

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

agreed Saintaw, so far arma online has been really disappointing

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed