Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a bit nervous/unsure about jumping into multiplayer ArmA?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a bit nervous/unsure about jumping into multiplayer ArmA?

Don't be. If you've got the full version of the game and want to enjoy its multiplayer component, get on the server with us ASAP. We're here to help, and we'll get you up to speed. Look for us on the server -- we're the folks with the "TG" tag in our names.

If you've got questions, we've got answers. Don't be afraid to ask. One of the great things about TG is that we like to help new folks get comfortable with the game. We'd much rather have a total "newbie" with an open mind who craves teamwork and maturity than a know-it-all "expert" who plays as a lone wolf.

Remember, the longer you wait, the harder you'll be kicking yourself later when you realize you could have been enjoying multiplayer ArmA sooner than you did. :)

Re: Are you a bit nervous/unsure about jumping into multiplayer ArmA?

I am hoping to get in on a game with you folks tonight.

Comment

As soon as that copy I ordered online hits my mail box I'll be jumping on your servers to get some education. :) Can't wait!

Comment

I second Strag. I'm a noob at ArmA. I only played the demo and the very first part of the first mission of single player before jumping into MP. While I'm not quite a valuable asset, I would like to think I'm better than the A.I. Everyone has been understanding and helpful.
        |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

You convinced me Strag. I'll see what I can do about hoping on tonight. My gaming time is pretty tight right now and I have never been a single-player/campaign type of player, I much prefer multi-player. Guess I'll just jump right in and show you guys how much of a newbie I am with AA.

Hell, I'm still trying to figure out all of the keyboard mappings! :)

Comment

That's a very nice invitation Strag. I had been able to get on the public server one night last week and played with BHack and some of the regulars (I guess). It was a pretty top notch coop session and I look forward to more sessions.

Comment

For some reason it won't let me connect to your public or private server. It pops up a message saying the connection was refused because I am using the wrong version. I am running 1.05. Weird.

Comment

That's odd... you're not firing up the demo by accident are you?

Comment

Don't even have the demo installed, and isn't the demo v1.02?

I figured it out though. I was using the launcher to load FDF_Sounds. Now I can connect to all servers except those that require a specific mod/mods.
                  Last edited by miyamoto; 03-22-2007, 03:30 PM.

Comment

When ever i play theres no tg players :(

Comment

Any issues with using the German version (Downloaded and then English TEXT modded) online with the TG servers? I got hooked into Battlefield 2124 and have to Peel away.... slowly

Peardog
                      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
                        Any issues with using the German version (Downloaded and then English TEXT modded) online with the TG servers? I got hooked into Battlefield 2124 and have to Peel away.... slowly

Peardog
                        AFAIK with patch 1.05 you don't need the text mod anymore.
                        English is now selectable as a language in the video options menu.

I have the german DVD version and no problems on the TG servers.

Comment

Originally posted by ST!NG View Post
                          AFAIK with patch 1.05 you don't need the text mod anymore.
                          English is now selectable as a language in the video options menu.

I have the german DVD version and no problems on the TG servers.
                          Beautiful!! See ya online!!
                          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                          ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by Strag View Post
                            Don't be. If you've got the full version of the game and want to enjoy its multiplayer component, get on the server with us ASAP. We're here to help, and we'll get you up to speed. Look for us on the server -- we're the folks with the "TG" tag in our names.

If you've got questions, we've got answers. Don't be afraid to ask. One of the great things about TG is that we like to help new folks get comfortable with the game. We'd much rather have a total "newbie" with an open mind who craves teamwork and maturity than a know-it-all "expert" who plays as a lone wolf.

Remember, the longer you wait, the harder you'll be kicking yourself later when you realize you could have been enjoying multiplayer ArmA sooner than you did. :)
                            I'd like to, but I hate installing TS.

Comment

Thinking about dl it. I'll have to get one of my fellow tgers to run me through the motions.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X