US version screenshots...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US version screenshots...

heres a few screenshots from the full Atari US version of Armed Assault... to me, I'm getting about 10 fps more... the US version is v1.06.5146... it has a new add-on (A10 Warthog), a new SP mission, and a new "the armory" where you can view, watch a cut scene, or test it...weapons, vehicles, aircraft...

Coming May 1st...if you didn't know...

New mission with the A10:

coming soon folks... be ready for war!
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: US version screenshots...

let me be the first to say yay warthog.

Comment

That's pretty good that you are able to get the ATARI version before it's "officially" released. I have been liking the beta 1.06 patch so far. The game runs smoother at higher quality settings. I'm looking forward to the full 1.06 patch.

That was some really nice screen shots there.

Comment

Just FYI... It's not an illegal copy...if thats what you were implying...I don't know... I work for SimHQ, we got 5 reviewer copies. ;) Sweet!
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
          Just FYI... It's not an illegal copy...if thats what you were implying...I don't know... I work for SimHQ, we got 5 reviewer copies. ;) Sweet!
          I never thought for a second that you had a zeraw copy. I just figured that you finagled a copy some how. I thought you either worked for ATARI, a distributor or were a beta tester for BIS. 5 copies eh, you wanna share? ;)

From what I have read about the ATARI 1.06 demo version, is that it runs real well, unlike the demo I tried back in December 2006.

It looks like good things are ahead for ARMA.

Comment

Yeah by time US version is out should be alot of bugs fixed..

and btw The US demo is on fileplanet!!!

Comment

I just wanted to thak you for the time you put into the new upcomming releases of games Magnum. I really enjoy reading you posts which you obviously put in quite a bit of time preparing.

I also encourage people to look over to SimHQ and check out some of the reviews there. Some of them are really in-depth and written in an enjoyable novelistick form.

+Rep to you Magnum.
              --
              VI VI VI - the number of the beast

Comment

For those that haven't played ArmA, all of the instruments in the cockpits actually work, they are not flat static pics like in most games. Impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by PanzerHans View Post
                  I just wanted to thak you for the time you put into the new upcomming releases of games Magnum. I really enjoy reading you posts which you obviously put in quite a bit of time preparing.
                  Agreed!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X