AACO "The Armory" video...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AACO "The Armory" video...

One of the new features of Armed Assault Combat Operations, (the US, Atari version coming May 1st), is "The Armory"... at first I thought it was a little ridiculous, but then after some time with it, it is a pretty cool feature...

You pick a weapon, vehicle, chopper, or whatever...you can then view a cut scene of the item, then read the stats and get a good look at it in the viewer, then you can "test" it...

Testing is pretty cool, because it's a game within its self, you get offered challenges like move from A to B within 5 minutes, or defend a area, or complete an obstacle course... and then you get points for succeeding, more points unlock more of the "vehicles/items" in the armory to view and test.

I made this video of just one of the armory vehicles with a challenge to show you what the new feature looks like and contains.

http://www.tacticsandteamwork.com/Vi...e%20Armory.wmv
    (recommend you right click and save as)

Just FYI... v1.06 (The US version) seems to be alot more cleaner and tuned better... I recorded this footage with fraps at 1600x1200x32 with everything on high... and as you can see it was still pretty smooth to drive the obstacle course.

More FYI...
    My system:
    Dell XPS Gen4
    P4-3.7 MHz
    2 gigs DDR2 RAM
    Raedon X1950X w/ 512 video RAM
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: AACO "The Armory" video...

will this be added to our European versions through the patch?

Comment

unknown...but I do hope so.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by boudreux View Post
        will this be added to our European versions through the patch?
        Yes.

Comment

i hope so to!:(

Comment

Hope so..... or else

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

..or else..I will be forced to buy the Atari version... Damn Marketing..!!
              |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
              ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Wow can't wait to get my hands on the scripting for those "try" missions :)

I'm assuming this isn't in the demo?
                Should we be expecting a 1.07 patch in the next few weeks to unify the EU and US versions?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X