Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Armed Assault Digital Download Coming May 1st...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armed Assault Digital Download Coming May 1st...

Just FYI...

http://www.armedassault.com/us_index.html

The ArmA: Combat Operations Digital Download is Coming to Atari.com/us May 1st!

Too busy to buy ArmA: Combat Operations at the store? Don't like messing around with all those CDs? Download the game from the comfort of your own home! The full ArmA: Combat Operations game will be available for digital download at Atari.com/us starting May 1st!

The Digital Download of the game comes with a full color PDF manual so you are not missing out on anything. The download is quick, easy, and requires a one-time activation. After that point you won't even notice the difference between the download and retail versions, except that you won't need a CD of course!

Point your web browser to http://www.atari.com/us/ on May 1st to get the full game directly from Atari!
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Armed Assault Digital Download Coming May 1st...

Tomorrow is the big day for the U.S. release of ArmA! For those who have been waiting, it's almost here. The Tactical Gamer Armed Assault servers will be updated with the latest patch as soon as it's available.

Comment

Finally yes! I am staying up until 0030 EST to get the download as soon as it's available. Then the next night...gaming will ensue.

*****EDITED******

Bah...the page didn't update until 0230 EST, been going for two hours, it'll be done right before school. I'll be playing when I get home! :D
      Last edited by NoDebate; 05-01-2007, 04:33 AM.

Comment

FYI: ArMa is still in pre-release at gaming stores until the 8th, meaning the digital version is your only option until next week. :(

Comment

Yup been playing for almost 6 hours now, a lot more difficult than Operation Flashpoint. Do I have to download any patches, or am I good to play?

Comment

Originally posted by NoDebate View Post
            Do I have to download any patches, or am I good to play?
            If you have the U.S. release version (v1.06) of ArmA, you won't be able to play on the TG ArmA servers at this point. We're still waiting for the patch to bring us in line with the U.S. release version. If the patch isn't forthcoming within the next week, we'll take action to get a U.S. release server up.

Comment

Yeah I just noticed this myself last night when I saw my version was 1.06 and not 1.05 or lower. Sucks for us USA guys I wanted to play some TG ArmA! :(

Also an FYI to those in the USA, the actual game from what I hear, isn't going to be shipped until the 8th. Even if you preorder, still gotta wait another week.

Comment

Im holding back on my purchase until we find out when this patch will be addressed. No sense in owning a single player copy collecting valuable harddrive space. Can you let us know when they have addressed this issue and then we have the green light to buy.

I want to add I have just signed up (not a supporting member yet... personal circumstances) but when that changes I want to support and add my expertise to this cause. I am enjoying the experience and humbled greatly by it.

Comment

Originally posted by ckacres View Post
                  ... and humbled greatly by it.
                  Nothing more "humbling" then jumping in a lovely, brand spanking new MH-6 , gently taking off, then slamming it into the runway feet from where it was earlier parked... and eveyone else on the server laughing at ya on Teamspeak! ;-)
                  |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                  ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...