Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FYI D2D has the game now for download...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI D2D has the game now for download...

Just FYI, if your still looking to get it, Direct 2 Drive has it... best 40 bucks I ever spent...well except for the night at the strip club, the night before I shipped out to war... ;)

http://www.direct2drive.com/
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: FYI D2D has the game now for download...

Magnum, does the D2D version suffer from the same limitations as the Morphicon version in regard to the number of activations one recieves?

Also, how is patching the D2D versions?

With the Morphicon version, one has to go back to Morphicon after patching to receive a new activation key.

Thanks.

Comment

D2d is great. They give you once key and you can activate it as many times as needed, and there CS is great, really quick and on the ball. You can only have one activated at once so you can share, but its really worth the money. And by far the best of its kind.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Thanks Trooper! Glad to hear that. I really like Valve's Steam for d/l'ing games. Works real well. I also like to reformat ~ 6 months or so. The Morphicon version sounds like a bear to deal with. Basically, once I buy it, I want to be able to install/reinstall as I many times as I want to.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X