Sniper & Recon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper & Recon

Majority of the time when i play arma I'm a sniper now I'm able to kill people with 2 & 3 shots i could get 1 shot one kill but i don't really understand the markings on the scope that go up and down i know the left and right are walking /running how fast the target is moving, now my question is there a guide that has sniper info on scopes and range and moving targets? i all ready know what targets i need to take out first ect other snipers->leader positions->medic-> machine gunner->grunts

Re: Sniper & Recon

Those are Mil-Dots (or millradian dots).. The Mil-Dot system is explained quite well here: http://www.mil-dot.com

Unfortunetly, they only really work for range estimation in ArmA, as the ballistics model is messed up.. And even the range estimation is rather wierd. In order for the calculations to work in ArmA, you have to assume that a standing man is only 55"
    TG Regular
    TGU Staff
    ShackTac FNG

TGU Rotary Wing Instructors
    Evil Koala
    LeftSkidLow

Comment

Re: Sniper & Recon

Originally posted by Evil Koala View Post
      Unfortunetly, they only really work for range estimation in ArmA, as the ballistics model is messed up.. And even the range estimation is rather wierd. In order for the calculations to work in ArmA, you have to assume that a standing man is only 55"
      Then I make a motion for the creation of a mod to add midgets that fit our Mil dots.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X