A particular day to play..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A particular day to play..

Since the community playing atm is pretty small, could u guys write down when you will be able to sit down and open Arma up. (Day of the week, time and timezone)

We could then put up a particular day/time in the week when most of us will be online. Instead of being alone or with 2 people in the server.

I myself can join

Monday 9:00 PM (GMT -04:00)
    Friday 9:00 PM (GMT -04:00)
    Sunday 10:00 PM (GMT -04:00)

Other days are a bit more full for me.

Re: A particular day to play..

I play just about every day after 6PM EST, but with the low numbers on TG, I'm usually over at the BDA server.
    TG Regular
    TGU Staff
    ShackTac FNG

TGU Rotary Wing Instructors
    Evil Koala
    LeftSkidLow

Comment

I'm about the same as Koala, except I'm here. I do play later though more closely to your times Merc.
      |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

I can generally play from 8:00pm - 10:00pm EST, M-F. As of late, I have been busy with other things. However, when I do get a chance, the private public server is usually empty. I'm also getting tired of Evo. I really enjoyed the real basic coop missions, where you have one life and the team must function as team. Evo is ok, but it's on every server on the internet. I also like the 1.06 beta patch. I don't believe that I can get on the public server with that patch running. I find the game runs much better with the 1.06 patch. I'm really looking forward to the 1.07 unifying patch.

Comment

I really get a chance on Sat and Sun approx 0700-1100 (est) and maybe later afternoon on the weekend... The rest of the week is Trolling the forums looking to make Smart Arse comments.. and wishing it was the weekend!...
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
          ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
            ... The rest of the week is Trolling the forums looking to make Smart Arse comments.. and wishing it was the weekend!...
            Ditto :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X