Armed Assault Patches v1.07 Beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armed Assault Patches v1.07 Beta

So far, BIS has released two v1.07 Beta patches (v1.07.5154 and v1.07.5157) for Armed Assault. You must have the v1.07.5154 patch installed before you can install the v1.07.5157 patch.

Supporting Members can download both patches from the members downloads section.

FYI, for those who are hesitant about applying this latest patch, it appears that you DO NOT need to apply it to connect to an updated server. Currently we have people playing on the TG v1.07 Beta servers who are running either version of the v1.07 Beta patches. So, if your game runs smoothly, leave it alone for now and join us for some action!

Also, if you're having problems with activations, try gunjunkie's fix.

Tactical Gamer ArmA v1.07 Beta Server information is available HERE.
    Last edited by Strag; 05-29-2007, 09:42 PM.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Armed Assault Patch v1.07 Beta

Excellent. Thanks, Apophis!

Comment

is this the patch that will unify all versions, allowing the US release to be played across the board on any server...I think it is but a quick confirm would be greatly appreciated...If so..I'll have U.S. Version in hand soon.
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
        is this the patch that will unify all versions, allowing the US release to be played across the board on any server...I think it is but a quick confirm would be greatly appreciated...If so..I'll have U.S. Version in hand soon.
        This is that patch! I have the US version of ArmA ready to rock!

Comment

I already have the US version cause im in Canada. But not the version which can be played with the Europe

Comment

If you install the 1.07 Beta HW we will all be at the same version level. Cz, Ge, UK, USA
            sigpic
            | |
            TG ArmA Pathfinder
            One pass haul ass - Greed kills

Comment

Our v1.07 Beta public passworded server information is available here (see Server #2).

Folks running the v1.07 Beta patch, regardless of their original game version (Czech, German, 505 Games/International, Atari/North American) can play online together on the same servers.
              Last edited by Strag; 05-10-2007, 06:43 PM.

Comment

.. i'm currently trying to logon... no luck..just keeps saying failed connection... I'm using the pw and am DMZ. (shrug)

Comment

I can't get my torrent client to connect to the tracker. Should it still be up and running?
                  former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

Originally posted by dawolf View Post
                    I can't get my torrent client to connect to the tracker. Should it still be up and running?
                    Nope. I only had it up and running the first couple days.

Comment

Installed it and still doesn't fix the USB keyboard problem, but still enjoying the game..

Comment

Here is information and download links for the second patch for ArmA v1.07 Beta (thanks to FriedFish for the update!):

http://www.armedassault.com/download...atch107Fix.zip

http://www.bis-ingame.net/downloads,....html#download

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/A...atch_1.07.5157

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bi...0#entry1071445

Tactical Gamer Supporting Members can download this patch from the members downloads section.

******************** ARMA BETA PATCH 1.07.5157 README ***********************
                        ************************************************** **************************

WARNING: THIS IS AN INTERIM PUBLIC BETAVERSION. IT'S NOT A FULL TESTED STABLE RELEASE.
                        USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

THIS BETA VERSION IS RELEASED FOR PUBLIC BETATESTING PURPOSES ONLY. YOU STILL SHOULD BE ABLE TO RUN THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF THE GAME.

2007 Bohemia Interactive Studio. All rights reserved.

This application will update your ArmA: Armed Assault / Combat Operations to full beta version 1.07.5157.

The reason is to verify some of the fixes and improvements made after we received feedback to version 1.07.5154.

Most notable are changes related to:

- problems with textures and LODs on Geforce 8xxx line of cards
                        - problems with joysticks

www.armedassault.com

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
                        ====================

ANY ORIGINAL VERSION OF ARMA 1.07 BETA 5154

HOW TO INSTALL THE BETA
                        =======================
                        Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically (you may be prompted to choose your exact version in some occassions).

It will install all beta content to a mod folder "BETA" and shortcut "Launch Arma Beta Patch" to your ArmA directory (default is C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA or C:\Program Files\Atari\ArmA).

There's no uninstall option. To remove the beta you need to manually delete the "BETA" directory and shorctut to ArmA from your main game directory. This betaversion also should be uninstalled automatically if you uninstall the game.

HOW TO RUN THE BETA
                        ===================

You still can run your existing ArmA 1.05 normally by the existing shortcuts and as far as we know, the beta shouldn't interfere with your game so even after you installed the beta you should be able to install this beta patch normally.

To run beta 5157, you need to start "Launch Arma Beta Patch" in your ArmA game directory.

If you need to run ArmA another way, and you still want to run the beta, make sure to start the ArmA.exe from beta subfolder with working directory set to the normal ArmA directory and also with command line option -mod=beta

CHANGELOG 5157
                        ==============

5155 - Fixed: Movement config - entry primaryActionMaps telling what action maps will be loaded first (and so used for initialization of movement)

5156 - Fixed: RCtrl is no longer reserved for combos, it can be used as a separate key as well.
                        - Fixed: Keys with dik code greater than 128 (numpad, some special keys) can now serve as combos.

5156 - Fixed: AI no longer starts firing in Hold fire unless the enemy is really threatening it.

5156 - Fixed: Helicopter center of rotation is now center of mass, not rotor mast.

5156 - Fixed: Improved AI and autohover hovering stability.

5156 - Fixed: XInput handling of input devices disabled because of missing configuration options

5156 - Fixed: Position of Present call in the frame changed to improve Alt-Tab stability and work around possible driver errors.

5156 - Fixed: M1A1 was never turning out in safe or careless mode.

5156 - Added: function nearTargets

5156 - Fixed: MP - Helicopter could appear as destroyed when in fact it was unharmed.

5156 - Fixed: MP - more reliable transfer of damage status of vehicles to other clients.

5156 - Fixed: Better VRAM allocation estimations for nVidia 8800 card, resulting in less frequent missing textures.

5156 - New: Cheat Shift+Minus FLUSH to allow to manually flushing all VRAM allocations to restore performance if needed.

FYI, for those who are hesitant about applying this latest patch, it appears that you DO NOT need to apply it to connect to an updated server. Currently we have people playing on the TG v1.07 Beta servers who are running either version of the v1.07 Beta patches. So, if your game runs smoothly, leave it alone for now and join us for some action!

Also, if you're having problems with activations, try gunjunkie's fix.
                        Last edited by Strag; 05-29-2007, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X