Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New armed assault newb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New armed assault newb

    hey guys, downloading the U.S. version from Atari as i type, hope to see you in the server!, some of you may recognize me from Project Reality

  • #2
    Re: New armed assault newb

    Hey sticky mate, i have the game, however, i am going to wait until the new patch is not a beta, hate screwing round with them, then i plan to be a lot more active!:)

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: New armed assault newb

      Welcome Sticky, be sure to hookup in a squad with others in the game. There are so many different styles of play that the learning curve can be steep, but give it some time and I think you will really enjoy it!


      Comment


      • #4
        Re: New armed assault newb

        Hey Jeepo, i guess i'll see you within a week or so then :).

        will do Shiner, wouldn't think of playing outside a squad.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: New armed assault newb

          Hey Sticky. I got the game a few days ago and I am just waiting for more people to get it. Hope to see you on the field.
          "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: New armed assault newb

            see ya there Bc, we had a great POE match the other night

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: New armed assault newb

              I find this game EXTREMELY hard to play. I think its because I am playing PRM so much that I can't really adapt all that well. I am trying to practice up so I can play online with you all, but I am having difficulties trying to get all my controls like I have for BF2.

              Hopefully soon I will get the hang of it.
              "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone



              Comment


              • #8
                Re: New armed assault newb

                LOL,sure is good to see you guys over here, i was hoping the game would pick up after the US relase.....now we can all be noobs together.....BC more than most though...;)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: New armed assault newb

                  Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
                  I find this game EXTREMELY hard to play. I think its because I am playing PRM so much that I can't really adapt all that well. I am trying to practice up so I can play online with you all, but I am having difficulties trying to get all my controls like I have for BF2.
                  I've used the same basic mouse/keyboard setup since my DOOM days, but ArmA caused me to break with tradition. I just couldn't get my old setup to work because of all the keybinds. So, I bit the bullet and learned the default ArmA mouse/keyboard setup. It actually didn't take long to adjust, and I can easily go back and forth between the two.

                  Even if you just have your basic ArmA movement and shooting keys mapped, I'd recommend getting online with us ASAP. We'll help you out.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: New armed assault newb

                    Alright! Another poor sap who'll feel the wrath of the all knowing, rotating, prismatic situational awareness of the AI supermen.

                    Glad to have you on board Sticky!
                    |TG| HOUDINI






                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: New armed assault newb

                      Originally posted by Strag View Post
                      I've used the same basic mouse/keyboard setup since my DOOM days, but ArmA caused me to break with tradition. I just couldn't get my old setup to work because of all the keybinds. So, I bit the bullet and learned the default ArmA mouse/keyboard setup. It actually didn't take long to adjust, and I can easily go back and forth between the two.

                      Even if you just have your basic ArmA movement and shooting keys mapped, I'd recommend getting online with us ASAP. We'll help you out.
                      I just might take you up on this offer. When are most of you guys on? I will jump on and we will try and cause some chaos for the OpFor;)
                      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone



                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: New armed assault newb

                        Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
                        I just might take you up on this offer. When are most of you guys on? I will jump on and we will try and cause some chaos for the OpFor;)
                        I'll be on tonight if you want to cause some chaos. I hope to be on by 8:30pm EDT.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: New armed assault newb

                          Well I guess sense jeepo is here I'll have to join in what times do you guys play?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: New armed assault newb

                            Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
                            Well I guess sense jeepo is here I'll have to join in what times do you guys play?
                            There are eight people playing on our v1.07 Beta server (see Server #2 in this link) right now. :)

                            Comment

                            Connect

                            Collapse

                            TeamSpeak 3 Server

                            Collapse

                            Advertisement

                            Collapse

                            Twitter Feed

                            Collapse

                            Working...
                            X