Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TvT Sat 05/19 (Open Sessions on Public Server)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TvT Sat 05/19 (Open Sessions on Public Server)

I wanted to remind everyone that we have regularly scheduled "OPEN" public server sessions on Saturday. These open sessions are a chance to recruit and teach the world how TG plays. Please take a bit of extra time to offer help, direct individuals to TG's website and provide feedback to admins (good or bad) on individuals. This Saturday I will be working in the afternoon (US) to admin some open sessions of TvT.

I will be working this evening to establish a set order of maps (small to large), so I'm familiar with what missions we can and should run. One thing I'm asking is for people to JOIN the server. Before we kick over to TvT, I would assume Evolution will be running, for those that get frustrated with that map, remember the transition from coop to TvT takes a certain minimum player count, so if you see Evolution and never sign-in, you aren't helping us get to a TvT game!

Lastly, I will be asking for volunteers to help SL/CO for each side. I predict the admins will be busy controlling the server and won't be able to provide consistent leadership throughout the sessions. TvT maps are new to most people at TG so be patient with each other as we learn how they are played. For all of you that have been waiting for TvT this is just the start and if we can't get the turn-out tomorrow, we will try again until we do.
    Last edited by Shiner; 05-18-2007, 12:27 PM.

Re: TvT Sat 05/18 (Open Sessions on Public Server)

Has the beta patch fixed voip?

Comment

Re: TvT Sat 05/18 (Open Sessions on Public Server)

Unfortunately..... It works for some, and not for others.
      --
      VI VI VI - the number of the beast

Comment

Re: TvT Sat 05/19 (Open Sessions on Public Server)

If I can make it, it will be fairly late. Always work late hours on Fridays and Saturdays. :( Nice developments though.

Comment

Re: TvT Sat 05/19 (Open Sessions on Public Server)

gonna test the game out tomorrow and if it runs well i might jump on

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X