Stryker Fun!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stryker Fun!

Peardog and I went on a rampage in the Stryker clearing out Paraiso. I'm decided to FRAP it, and here's the result:

Stryker Video 3:25 18.5MB WMV

I love stomping cockroaches...I think I got like 30-40 kills in 2 minutes. Thanks to Peardog for letting me gun in his ride.

Please, be kind to someone who doesn't know much about video editing. I just went with the standard WMV edits and slapped some music over it. Oh...and I accidently had the sound input set to microphone...so the game audio is...not good. Unfortunately you don't hear Peardog calling out targets and our vehicle teamwork in general.

Oh yeah...and no comments about me trying to shoot through objects, like walls and stuff. It was a graphics glitch...yeah...a graphics glitch. :D
    |TG| HOUDINI

Re: Stryker Fun!

Awesome....

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X