Joining Squads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining Squads

Although I enjoy popping in and playing with other guys in a squad. My question is this, Is there any squads out there that needs a player? I want to work with a squad and train with that squad. That way I know how my left and right buddy's works and responds to action.

JohnO
    Knowing is not enough, we must apply.

Willing is not enough, we must DO.

Re: Joining Squads

I'm assuming you mean in-house squads? The majority of them require you to become a Supporting Member - except the Irregulars - but I'm not sure if they have an actual presence in ArmA.

Comment

Hi, JohnO. From what I've seen, the TG in-house squads play Battlefield 2 almost exclusively. The TG-12th (Dragoons), however, does have a presence in ArmA. I'd recommend that you send either boudreux or tHa_KhAn a Private Message to see what the TG-12th has going on. Keep in mind that the Supporting Membership requirement applies to most of the in-house squads, as mingmong said.

Comment

The 160th sees ArmA as the platform that we will eventually be based off. It's a lot more lending to our ethos and skills than PRM.

But that's a long way away.

Comment

Originally posted by mingmong View Post
          The 160th sees ArmA as the platform that we will eventually be based off. It's a lot more lending to our ethos and skills than PRM.

But that's a long way away.
          Once the 160th gets some internal organisation resolved, it's likely that ArmA players could start joining now(ish).
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root View Post
            Once the 160th gets some internal organisation resolved, it's likely that ArmA players could start joining now(ish).
            Let's get those rotors started boys, I hate having to drive all the way back to base for ammo.
            |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Originally posted by tHa_KhAn View Post
              Let's get those rotors started boys, I hate having to drive all the way back to base for ammo.
              The 12th are all on the DoHS no-fly list. :icon19:

One of their dyslexic agents thought you were the 12th dragons. Fire-breathing creatures are a danger to aircraft.
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X