Wishing to join TG.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishing to join TG.

Hey all. I'd would very much like to join your great community. I've recently ventured onto ArmA Multiplayer and realized it's potential for a real tactical experience. I've heard about you guys from my brother, who used to play BF2 on TG (Divine_Warlord) and he recommended you guys.
    Anyhow, I just want a mature, tactically minded group of players that you just can't find in some random group. Fun is always a plus. Not really sure what more I need to do, but I'm sure you can fill me in.
    -Wolfetone-
    Last edited by Wolfetone; 06-02-2007, 06:54 PM. Reason: Forgot my sig

Re: Wishing to join TG.

Welcome to TG. You will find that we have a very mature community here. Check out the forums and read up on all the rules and SOP's we have in place.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

In also forgot to mention that I have read all of Dslyecxi's Tactics, Techniques & Procedures and the SOPs.

Comment

Great Wolfe!!!.. Get yourself a Good Mic/Headset Combo...Teamspeak...and we welcome you!!

peardog!!
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Welcome! You will find we are a very like-minded group and that we try to strike a good balance between realism and fun.

You should have no worries about just jumping in to play with the group, also be sure to introduce yourself on Teamspeak (TS) and if you are feeling uncomfortable with the game, let the players and SL know so they can take extra time to explain things to you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X