Special Detachment Arma Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Detachment Arma Server

Hello all, Yesterday a few people with =TG= tags tried to join our server. When +SD plays we lock the server and ask people to join our TS server so we can let them in. We do not require they work with us and will set up a channel for them if they desire but we want to be able to communicate with them. If you see us playing but cant get in just log into 70.86.46.74 and give us a shout.
    If we are not using it feel free to enjoy it. Have a good one.

---Dodger+SD
    Someone has to do it, it might as well be me.

Re: Special Detachment Arma Server

Originally posted by Dodger View Post
    Hello all, Yesterday a few people with =TG= tags tried to join our server. When +SD plays we lock the server and ask people to join our TS server so we can let them in. We do not require they work with us and will set up a channel for them if they desire but we want to be able to communicate with them. If you see us playing but cant get in just log into 70.86.46.74 and give us a shout.
    If we are not using it feel free to enjoy it. Have a good one.

---Dodger+SD
    Heya Dodger!

It's great to hear that +SD has got ArmA going. Does this mean we can set up some joint TG/+SD coop sessions, picking up where we left off with GR? :)

Comment

Uh-Oh. If I became a part of TG, this would be a problem. :|...

God, I hate Teamspeak, the very existence of it has been a frustration.
      Hey guys, this is a public service announcement from NKato. I am Deaf, so when the helo goes down, you're best off typing "AAAAAAAAIIIEEEEE!!!" instead of attempting to scream it. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks, I might take a look myself...

Comment

Hey Dodger.. we have similar TS requirement for our server, so no worries our guys are familiar with that!

Comment

Hey Dodger.. we have similar TS requirement for our server, so no worries our guys are familiar with that!
            Copy That. We had just about finished a tough mission when they popped in and by the time we finished they had vanished. I am making sure TG knows they are welcome, with more people in server maybe I will get shot less! And to reply about the future, if you thought our GR tourney missions challenged you, then you haven't seen anything yet!
            Someone has to do it, it might as well be me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodger View Post
              I am making sure TG knows they are welcome....
              And as always, +SD folks are always welcome on the TG servers.

We really do need to get some joint group sessions going. I know I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X