Hello All

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

Hi I just wanted to drop in and say Hi I am new to Arma but am a OFP veteran also reallife veteran looking forward to playing with mature folks

Have a great day
    Raptor
    I came I saw I got blowed UP

Re: Hello All

Glad you found us, hope to see you in game soon! Be sure to read our SOP's and be sure to use Teamspeak when you connect to our servers.

You've obviously found our forums, so keep looking around. We are doing preplanned co-op sessions on Sundays, that might be a great place to get started.

See you on the field.

Comment

Hey Raptor, thanks for getting registered and setup. You should be familiar with ArmA from the OFP days, but don't hesitate to ask questions or for help here or in-game. ArmA has a steep learning curve and everyone is aware it takes time. Our best SL's always appreciate someone that is newer to let me know, the SL can then can take a little extra care in getting the less experienced setup so they can enjoy the game with everyone else!

Comment

Welcome sir!!! Glad to see you arrive... If your a OFP Vet, Arma should be a graphics upgrade with a few new added things.. And JIP too, and a couple bugs too.. And your M113 is still here :)

Comment

Ahh Yes The M113 I was Acutally looking forward to the use of the M24 though. Nothing like walking through Saharini for Miles only to get capped in the back when you think you have a decent spot. :P
          I came I saw I got blowed UP

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X