No announcement yet.

v1.08 trailer/sound update... video...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v1.08 trailer/sound update... video...

http://kolerazie.com/t_armaco_porter.wmv
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: v1.08 trailer/sound update... video...

The NVG scene with the Littlebirds reminded me of Black Hawk Down. That looks so awesome.

Comment

Here's a muuuuch better version.

http://dslyecxi.com/videos/Arma0706HQ.wmv

I don't know why you're calling it a "sound update", that's just the US ArmA: CO trailer. The sound side of things was done by BIS and I do not believe it signifies any new sound updates to the game.

The footage & composition of the trailer was done by me. I make a face cameo in it as well. :)

Comment

because it was e-mailed to me from a member of bis who stated it contains the new sounds for v1.08.

So you made it? good as usual, but are you saying this is NOT v1.08 and the new v1.08 sound updates? just to verify the info.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
          because it was e-mailed to me from a member of bis who stated it contains the new sounds for v1.08.

So you made it? good as usual, but are you saying this is NOT v1.08 and the new v1.08 sound updates? just to verify the info.
          "Member of BIS"? Who? PM me if you'd like.

I don't believe any of those sounds are in 1.08. Most of the footage is not 1.08 (actually, I don't think any of it is - there's always a big lag between me doing something and it getting released), but I've played plenty of 1.08 and I have not noticed those sounds.

Comment

Magnum, thank you as always for contributing. When are you playing ArmA these days? I'd love to do some co-op with you.

Comment

I play ever Sun and Mon (except this weekend, working) in the evenings...but I prefer squad size co-op missions and all you guys play anymore is Evolution, lol, so I'm pretty much on SimHQ's server.
              Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                I play ever Sun and Mon (except this weekend, working) in the evenings...but I prefer squad size co-op missions and all you guys play anymore is Evolution, lol, so I'm pretty much on SimHQ's server.
                Some people here do play Evo almost exclusively, but a few of us don't. If you want a non-Evo game, make a post. I'd be more than happy to join in, and I bet we'd get a couple others as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Strag View Post
                  ... If you want a non-Evo game, make a post. I'd be more than happy to join in, and I bet we'd get a couple others as well.
                  No Doubt... No Doubt..
                  In Fact yesterday a few of Us (not mentioning other names..) went to "another" server to check out different flavors of "EVO" ... What we did discover is that if you place Satchels at one end of the Airport base near say the Tanks or the Strikers...and blow them..it will creat a lovely domino effect.. to the tune of like -40 points!! (the only one lower then I was Vega... (oh..I mentioned a name..sorry!)
                  Banana Room time!!!!
                  Everything repairs itself so no harm no foul..but it seems that Evo is becoming more of a Sandbox then a Mission..
                  |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                  ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by Strag View Post
                    Some people here do play Evo almost exclusively, but a few of us don't. If you want a non-Evo game, make a post. I'd be more than happy to join in, and I bet we'd get a couple others as well.
                    More and more evenings, once we get 7-10 on the Evo server we hop on over to the COOP and play a mission. Especially when Strag is testing something.
                    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

yes I did the terrorist attack scenario on the server as a Lone terrorist that bombs the airfield... "Lets put all the vehicles together so nobody does any sabotaging" LoL.... What a beautiful sight to see

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X