Session this weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Session this weekend

The invitation for the session this weekend is not for any player its for TG ST and SH and since i am not a official member TG yet dslyecxi said that a member of the community had to vouch me taking responsibility for me so i could come and play. So i was wondering if anyone out there playing this weekend could vouch me plz i really want to play with you guys this weekend so if anyone could help i would really really appreciate it Alot.

Re: Session this weekend

Originally posted by buster61 View Post
    So i was wondering if anyone out there playing this weekend could vouch me plz...
    I doubt if folks here will be willing to vouch for you until you've played with them enough to gain their trust. If you get on the server and get involved, I'm sure folks will form opinions appropriately.

Comment

Originally posted by Strag View Post
      I doubt if folks here will be willing to vouch for you until you've played with them enough to gain their trust. If you get on the server and get involved, I'm sure folks will form opinions appropriately.
      i would join the server but i dont know where to get password

Comment

i would join the server but i dont know where to get password
        check out the list of rules and SOP's here and you should be able to figure out how to log on and get into the action, Im planning on playing for a little while tonight so if you have any problems let me know and I'll see what I can do to help..

Comment

buster, you'll need to wait on this. You don't know enough about TG to be vouched for, you've never played with them, you've never played with ST or SimHQ... this is not the session for you. Prove yourself with one of the groups first before you consider joining a joint session between the three.

Comment

Originally posted by Dslyecxi View Post
            buster, you'll need to wait on this. You don't know enough about TG to be vouched for, you've never played with them, you've never played with ST or SimHQ... this is not the session for you. Prove yourself with one of the groups first before you consider joining a joint session between the three.
            Well i wanted Join ShacTac but u said that you were geting alot of apps at the time so you sent me here to check out TG so im here now trying to get the kno the ppl when u tell me i cant even play with u guys because i dont know them enough.

Comment

You seen to be spending some time in the TG evo server. Keep doing that and you'll be fine...eventually.
              Hey guys, this is a public service announcement from NKato. I am Deaf, so when the helo goes down, you're best off typing "AAAAAAAAIIIEEEEE!!!" instead of attempting to scream it. Thanks!

Comment

Buster.. try to jump into the Organized COOP TG sessions they have almost weekly ..watch for postings and sign up for a position.. We are always are looking for good TG players on the server... Also jump into Teamspeak and get yourself a Mic/headset if you don't already... It's a necessity and a requirement here on TG!!

See you online sir!
                |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Well i wanted Join ShacTac but u said that you were geting alot of apps at the time so you sent me here to check out TG so im here now trying to get the kno the ppl when u tell me i cant even play with u guys because i dont know them enough.
                  This game takes a lot of patience to play it fully with great tactics and immersion. Have patience in gaining acceptance and it will go a long way with helping your game and people's ability to vouch for you.

With that said, Good games last night. Don't be afraid to speak up and work with the others on the Evo server. If I recall you were part of the group that cleared Paraiso and then Somato.
                  |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...