Good times. And suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good times. And suggestion

Hey was just letting you guys kno i have fun playing with you guys.Your the first community that i know that actually i have play with that uses team work and tactics and i am really looking forward to playing with you guys in the future. by the way can any one organize were we can have squads in different channel because i gota admit 20 guys in the same i channel it gets pretty chatty and sometime i cant hear orders given to me. well i dont mean to be tellin you guys wat to do in your ts server just a suggest that i hope helps.

Re: Good times. And suggestion

One thing about TG is suggestions are always welcomed. And dont feel you have to just sit there and listen to the chat, speak up and tell people to quiet down or leave the channel. If thats making your game play not fun dont hesitate to pm an admin about it.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

yeah with 20 people in the same channel was a bit noisey. Although I think the big problem was all the un-needed chit-chat.. hint-hint :D
      theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
      E Pluribus Unum
      Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
      Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Oops
        I came I saw I got blowed UP

Comment

What about in game voip, it seemed to be working for everyone ast night......?

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper View Post
            One thing about TG is suggestions are always welcomed. And dont feel you have to just sit there and listen to the chat,

Trooper.. enough of your YAP...zip it...!

;-)
            |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
            ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
              What about in game voip, it seemed to be working for everyone ast night......?
              Here's something you should try before you go off thinking that the in-game VOIP works.

Line up everyone on the server in a simple line, then have one person walk down the line talking on Direct Speaking VOIP. If someone hears them, they step forward. If they do not, they stay still.

If you have everyone step forward, I will be VERY surprised. Repeated tests with ShackTac has shown that it is extremely unreliable right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dslyecxi View Post
                Here's something you should try before you go off thinking that the in-game VOIP works...

I don't believe he "went off" thinking that VOIP worked.. he stated it SEEMED that it did...
                ...Oh..and that was on the TG servers also...
                |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
                  I don't believe he "went off" thinking that VOIP worked.. he stated it SEEMED that it did...
                  ...Oh..and that was on the TG servers also...
                  I understand that. My post was to give a clear way to test it. He thinks it works, or that it SEEMS to work, and I'm showing how you can TEST to see if it actually DOES work.

Comment

Freaked the bejaysus outa me last night when i hear an echoy voice and i look over and my pilots mouth was moving!.....

Comment

Originally posted by buster61
                      by the way can any one organize were we can have squads in different channel because i gota admit 20 guys in the same i channel it gets pretty chatty and sometime i cant hear orders given to me.
                      That's a good suggestion, buster61, and one that we've been encouraging our players to try more often. I think as we get more folks on the servers (or until the in-game VOIP actually works reliably for everyone), it'll become apparent why this is needed.

The infrastructure for it is already in place (notice the multiple channels on our TeamSpeak server for each of our two ArmA servers). The SOP for implementing it is here.

Comment

Hopefully SLs are already requesting their squads move into the pre-build TS squad channels. This is something Strag and the admins have spent some time developing and it simply needs players to use it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X