Evolution v3.0 now showing...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolution v3.0 now showing...

On the Next Restart the EVO server will be running the newest version of the EVOLUTION map (3.0)..(thanks to Shiner..)
    What are the Changes you ask..

This new version changes are:

1. Added A-10
    2. Added Engineer class (repairs for points)
    3. Engineers and medics can build FARP and MASH centers earning points to the owner if they are used.
    4. New recruitment menu and radio command. (thank you Dr.Eyeball)
    5. New select mission radio command.
    6. New 500 lives server option, when 500 west lives are lost the mission is failed.
    7. Added POW camp and prisoner sub objectives to cities.
    8. Randomized radio tower city objective placements.
    9. New randomized civilian parked car generator system.
    10. New Docks.
    11. All farps and base repair rearm and refule every type of vehicle.
    12. New missions Air Combat Patrol and Defence.
    13. A City under siege will call in reinforcements from the next town, Until the radio tower is destroyed.
    14. Optimized code
    15. Fixed all known bugs. (heh!..I like this one!)

Now How long do we run this until we have someone mod out the RANKS again..is up to you!!
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: Evolution v3.0 now showing..

Its excellent too!

Comment

I have to agree with vega, so far from what I've seen I really like 3.0. especially the engineer slot. tonight I setup my own little farp in pariso and we basically ran squad patrolls out of it to capture the officer..... much fun.....

Comment

Yes very good games, and I loved the transport to the farp inside town too :) GJ Moore

Comment

There's a 'transport to FARP' function? Does that spell the end of the full-time trans pilot?

And I'm on the fence about having to find a buddy to do missions... seeing as how I'm only interested in getting enough points to fly little bird pilot and then gain points per person I transport, I'd rather just be able to complete a mission on my own and return. Then again, forced teamwork is also good at times... but not always, especially on a pub server where you don't know anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by USARMY_JeonJiHyeon View Post
            And I'm on the fence about having to find a buddy to do missions... seeing as how I'm only interested in getting enough points to fly little bird pilot and then gain points per person I transport, I'd rather just be able to complete a mission on my own and return. .
            I think thats why we were playing a NO RANK modded server for the past week.. Jump in and Fly or use the old G36 right away... I'm sure that will be coming in the next few weeks to TG again...
            |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
            ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

No, he was flying us there in town, no auto function... but yeah you need 2 other humans to do a user mission now... I sued to do missions with some ai to get a couple points so I'll least have some equipment when everyone else connects during latter part of day

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X