The Last 20 Minutes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last 20 Minutes

i have spent trying to find the password to the evolution server, the one in the members PW are is not working and i cant find a single other password anywhere, shouldnt this information be sticky right at the top of the info for this game.,

www.TeamElement.com

Re: The Last 20 Minutes

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...formation.html

that what you are looking for?
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

DudeMan, you must have missed the server information when you read the ArmA Announcements and SOPs.

As for the thread in the Members Only forum, that's for the SM-only server. The last post in that thread indicates that the SM-only server currently isn't available.

Comment

right, yes i have missed the sop's because i cant see them, and i still cant see them, and this is puzzling, because i am not just a registered member but a paying member and yet i get this message when trying to follow both the links you just posted, and i cant see ANY SOP's for this game in the forum menu...

the message i get with both those links...

DudeMan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
        If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

OK what the hell is up with my account, again!, i can see the announcements and SOP's when i am logged out, but when i am logged in with my Paid account, i cant see it, and its the only forum tab i cant see... whats up with that :row__531:

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

is anyone looking into this, seeing as apo is not on or strag so who else needs to be nudged to look into why this is happening,

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan View Post
              is anyone looking into this, seeing as apo is not on or strag so who else needs to be nudged to look into why this is happening,
              DudeMan, fire off a PM to both Apo and asch. One of them should be able to make the appropriate adjustments to your account.

Comment

ok PM sent to Apo and Asch,

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Dudeman.... Been a longtime. Nice to see we shall cross paths again soon.

Comment

yeah hey toshido, we should be as i plan on playing this, when im not working 16 hour days that is....

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

16 hour days?!?!

Move to Canada, not legal to do more than 13 hours in a day here. Well apparently, I have actually done the odd 20 hour day a few years ago..

Comment

well its 12 hours officially but because i have to drive so far its a 2 hour drive each way everyday, factor into that a shower and meals morning and night and i have literally 45 minutes to watch a bit of TV before im in bed ready for tomorrows 0530 start.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

2 hour drive to work! time to move.....yikess.
                          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                          -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...