New Recruit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Recruit

I am picking up this game up today, this will complement my BF2 pr game. I loved Ghost Recon back in the days and after playing the Demo this looks like that kind of game.

Which day is the best to start playing multiplayer, I guess its expert fridays today so might not be the best time.

One more thing please be gentle when I screw up. :)
    |TG-Irr| Red

Re: New Recruit

You'll stop playing PR, be careful. I can't play PR anymore after this one. POE2 yes because it's different, but PR just isn't the same anymore.
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Heeeey Redbane is jumping to our side eh?

Comment

Hello RedBane,

I suggest start playing on Evolution server. It is a great mod/mission type for practice.

Comment

Ok. I will try the evolution server later tonight.

I hope we can get more people to ArmA from TG. The reviews of Multiplayer Quake Wars and the state of BF just made me think I need go to more realistic sims to get the quality teamplay and fun I like.

Still fun to play BF PR though that saved BF for me , and its great for everyday casual play so I will still play PR when the new version comes out. That is if my soon to be role of father will allow any game time. I got 4 more weeks before I will join the new father club.

So that should be enough time to get into one new game. :)
          |TG-Irr| Red

Comment

Originally posted by tHa_KhAn View Post
            You'll stop playing PR, be careful. I can't play PR anymore after this one.
            Quoted for Truth...

I wasnt much of a PR player anyway.. But ArmA has taken over my gaming time from PoE.. The learning curve is steep, ArmA makes PR look like Mario Bros.. Dont give up, it takes some time to get used to... You will get hooked.:row__631:
            theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
            E Pluribus Unum
            Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
            Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

You'll stop playing PR, be careful. I can't play PR anymore after this one.
              Ditto, i still play it, but more and more i am thinking of new ways to approach ArmA, not PR.....

Comment

Originally posted by RedBane View Post
                Ok. I will try the evolution server later tonight.

I hope we can get more people to ArmA from TG. The reviews of Multiplayer Quake Wars and the state of BF just made me think I need go to more realistic sims to get the quality teamplay and fun I like.

Still fun to play BF PR though that saved BF for me , and its great for everyday casual play so I will still play PR when the new version comes out. That is if my soon to be role of father will allow any game time. I got 4 more weeks before I will join the new father club.

So that should be enough time to get into one new game. :)
                Brand spanking new babies are great to game with. I use to just sit back shirtless with my sone in just a diaper on my chest. He would just curl up and sleep while I was playing games. Was great.
                My little one is now 2 years old and I can only play when he is sleeping now. But he is still great.

Congrats and enjoy Armed Assault and especially your new little one.

Comment

Thanks :), seem like my plan of getting ArmA from frys failed. So now I am stuck downloading.. 4 more hours to go :(
                  |TG-Irr| Red

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X