Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel like Co-op tonight, like Co-op tonight . . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like Co-op tonight, like Co-op tonight . . .

Use the chicken jingle, but replace chicken with Co-op to get in the mood.

Lets use this topic for those days you need a co-op fix, and don't feel like Evolution.

I need me some Co-op tonight!

We have over 100 missions loaded on our private server, and about 70+ that almost no one has played. I am going to be on by 8pm EST, and hope some of you will join me. We will play missions once, and once only, excluding technical difficulties. I'll have my notepad nearby so we can decide what missions are good, and what are bad. If we get enough people, I'd love to try some small-scale T vs T, and maybe we can even recruit some people off the Evo server for this showdown.

For the Co-op tonight, we will have good comms, good teamwork, and probably a good time. Hope to see some of you there!

Re: I feel like Co-op tonight, like Co-op tonight . . .

Yeah, Evo has killed TG ArmA for me. Bad timing though, as it's Shacktac night tonight.

Comment

Nice use of the Chicken Jingle!!
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

It all sounds good Boudreux, yet the way you behaved on server #1 this afternoon is really annoying. I did not feel you really cared for co-op, I was a lot more like me, me, me and me!...Nice Co-op the Boudreux one!
        GHWY
        Because Lightspeed is superior to Soundspeed some individuals look brilliant before sounding stupid:row__572:

Comment

I'm sorry you feel like that Gunny. Moore, Sooner, Sam, and I continued on in the mission and finished it.

Comment

Originally posted by boudreux View Post
            Use the chicken jingle, but replace chicken with Co-op to get in the mood.

Lets use this topic for those days you need a co-op fix, and don't feel like Evolution.

I need me some Co-op tonight!

We have over 100 missions loaded on our private server, and about 70+ that almost no one has played. I am going to be on by 8pm EST, and hope some of you will join me. We will play missions once, and once only, excluding technical difficulties. I'll have my notepad nearby so we can decide what missions are good, and what are bad. If we get enough people, I'd love to try some small-scale T vs T, and maybe we can even recruit some people off the Evo server for this showdown.

For the Co-op tonight, we will have good comms, good teamwork, and probably a good time. Hope to see some of you there!
            I did my server check, more playing the co-ops than evolution, GJ.. Too bad I just woke up now at 12am.. Hope it was funt onight

Comment

The co-op sounds good. I hope Iím available next time Boudreux. The AI in ArmA isnít bad at all but nothing replaces going up against another team with good |TG| teamwork. If you found any good T v T maps tonight Iíd like to see them on the non evo server.

On an unrelated note, Iím using the Meow Mix tune to get the Chicken tonight song out of my head
              |TG| Yanu - Bad handwriting since the 8th grade.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X