Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a TG noob

Hello guys,

I've joined TG a couple of times now around 7-11pm EST time as I live in London Ontario Canada (eh). Gotta say that each time i've played, it was a blast. Especially last saturday with a squad leader named john something. He had an indian accent and the guy was incredible. Looking forward to serving under his command again.

My screen name is "COZ". Hope to get to know you guys better and become a supporting member soon. Anyone out there want to show me the ropes? Next thing I'd like to do is get an XML for in game. Is this possible?

Re: I'm a TG noob

Originally posted by ocosme View Post
    Hello guys,

I've joined TG a couple of times now around 7-11pm EST time as I live in London Ontario Canada (eh). Gotta say that each time i've played, it was a blast. Especially last saturday with a squad leader named john something. He had an indian accent and the guy was incredible. Looking forward to serving under his command again.

My screen name is "COZ". Hope to get to know you guys better and become a supporting member soon. Anyone out there want to show me the ropes? Next thing I'd like to do is get an XML for in game. Is this possible?
    Welcome buddy hope to see you around.

Comment

Hey mate, i remember you, it was a convoy ambush mission? Good times. Welcome to TG, any questions, feel free to fire em up here or in game, there are always helpful people around these parts!

Comment

Hey Coz...

You led our group for a while last night...great job...glad to have you aboard. Arma is taking off at TG. Soon we'll be seeing more people more regularly on the server...great fun and thanks for stepping up last night...that was my best Arma MP game yet. Of course I don't have more than a small handfull under my belt :-)
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Coz, you are going to love it here. Welcome aboard and look forward to working with you in one of our mechanized ops again.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X