ARMA Bugs and such

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARMA Bugs and such

Can we get a list of detailed bug items or pseudo bugs so that someone (me) can submit them all.

As it stands I have mixed feelings for this game. It was released with many many MANY problems. As much as I like bitching, I prefer to see it fixed.

Major Bug 1: Squad Assignment

Squad leaders and members are incorrectly assigned. Often individuals do not appear on the transfer list or are unable to acknowledge a recruitment request.
    Forming a squad is sometimes not possible --- this is a major issue in a game that is supposed to be about tight squad tactics. It is inexcusable that this issue exists.

Minor Bug 1: NVG and Vehicle
    Cockpit lights interfere with NVG's. One cannot pilot a vehicle and be able to see at night. While acceptable in a civilian vehicle not designed for nvg use, this should not occur in jets, helos, etc.
    |TG|Switch

Better known as:
    That noob who crashed the chopper.
    That noob who ran over the mine.
    That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
    That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Re: ARMA Bugs and such

You should know (maybe you already do) that 1 is an Evo issue (which should be reported to the mission creator), while 2 is a game issue (which should be reported to BIS, on bugs.armed-assault.net )
    The most dangerous thing on a battlefield is an officer with a map.

Comment

I believe there are a documented 7 bugs... Most of them have to do with the soundtrack and the Credit screen tho...

;-) (I believe BIS has a Forum for this tho..)
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
        I

;-) (I believe BIS has a Forum for this tho..)
        http://bugs.armed-assault.net/main_page.php :row__631:
        Last edited by loyalguard; 07-05-2007, 09:32 AM.
        LoyalGuard

Comment

Squad leaders and members are incorrectly assigned. Often individuals do not appear on the transfer list or are unable to acknowledge a recruitment request.
          Forming a squad is sometimes not possible --- this is a major issue in a game that is supposed to be about tight squad tactics. It is inexcusable that this issue exists.
          Evolution is NOT ArmA. Repeat this with me. Evolution is NOT ArmA.

The "bug" you're describing is the fault of the designer of Evolution, NOT of Bohemia Interactive.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X