Hey Guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys

Had some fun the other night on that new map, thanks a lot....(payback CoOP 40)

I not a member of TG but I just wanted to get some feedback on what you guys think of doing non-evolution servers/maps.

I found that that server was a lot more stable and a lot less buggy.

All in all I would say it was a lot more fun than Evo.

Any thoughts? agree? disagree?

Re: Hey Guys

Welcome to TG
    Most people here are Evo Centric, imo anyways. haven't played in a bit
    Last edited by stickyjeans69; 07-14-2007, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Hey Doxxs, good playing with you last night, sounds like you did great under Gogeta!

There are plenty of TGers who play non Evo coop here, and I am definitely one. Most nights, we have some co-op missions going with a good group of people. Wednesday, we had a small CQB with no respawn mission going, great atmosphere. Other nights, like last night, we did a 40-person co-op that you got to experience.

We are going to start doing at least one organized co-op/T vs T match each week, starting next Sunday. Sign up, and see what you think!

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...18-00-uct.html

Comment

Welcome Doxx, it was good playing with you last night :)

Payback is a damn nice coop mission, a bit buggy, but a really cool setup.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
        "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
        - Wulfyn

Comment

Doxxs... Great job covering me last night man!!! I was really impressed with how you handled yourself coming in late to our squad last night. Everytime I would look around to get my bearings... there you were covering my 6 with that 249 :D I was impressed with how you took the initiative to stick with and cover the SL the way you did, and not lone wolf for kills with that big gun. +rep. Thanks for efforts and keep up the good work!!! Join up in my squad whenever you want. :)

.. and Welcome to TG my friend.
          Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
            Doxxs... Great job covering me last night man!!! I was really impressed with how you handled yourself coming in late to our squad last night. Everytime I would look around to get my bearings... there you were covering my 6 with that 249 :D I was impressed with how you took the initiative to stick with and cover the SL the way you did, and not lone wolf for kills with that big gun. +rep. Thanks for efforts and keep up the good work!!! Join up in my squad whenever you want. :)

.. and Welcome to TG my friend.
            Seriously. this is what TG is all about. At least, this is why I came to TG. Looking for this attitude.

Great post Gogeta.
            Sleepdoc

My typos are legendary. I choose not to correct them as a form of unique signature

(and because forum spell checkers are a hassle) : )

I actually spell just fine. But my typing skills are the pits.

Comment

Doxxs, like Gogeta stated, you were awesome man. Stepping in to the squad late in the game and you just fell right into place with the rest of us. Very awesome.

Welcome to TG!
              | | |

Comment

Doxxs! glad to see you here man! Great game last night! (did you see the AAR?)

LOL - sorry for the wrong vowel - it was late ;)

Comment

Thanks guys
                  I really appreciate it.

For me good tactics and strategy is all the fun the actual tactics are more enjoyable than the firefight (sounds weird I know).

I have more fun in a well oiled squad (even if we don't encounter anything) than I do in a disorganized rabble any day.

You guys function well together and you have a good team dynamic.

I really enjoy playing on the TG server.

Comment

Originally posted by Doxxs View Post
                    (sounds weird I know)..
                    Definatly not.

Originally posted by Doxxs View Post
                    I really enjoy playing on the TG server.
                    The server's feeling is mutual.
                    Dizlor

Comment

Hey Doxx.

From what I've heard from the guys here, I can't wait to play with you. Good job on the covering and completion of the mission. Enjoy it here bro. Hope to see you soon.

Agnew

Comment

Welcome to the revolution, Doxx. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed