Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh no... Serial Killer on the loose!! (maybe a copycat too!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no... Serial Killer on the loose!! (maybe a copycat too!)

...We are trying to get a group together tonight Like 8:30+ EST for a little Serial Killer LOVE!... It's alot of fun..a bit different.... and all in all not so serious!...

Come play the role of a Rogue cop who vows to avenge the death of his Parisian (from Pariso..not Paris) love who died at the hand of the notorious killer, ,nicknamed the "Axer of Arcadia". How far will you go for a little payback..?

Eventually, play the role of the "Axer", and pay back all of Sahrini who ridiculed you as a child..only to send you to work as a laborer on the Leper colony on the Isla De Vassal.

It has action, suspense, romance (ok what you do in the private TS Channels is your own business).. and lot's of Blood.....

See ya tonight!!

:icon11: :icon_mad:
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: Oh no... Serial Killer on the loose!! (maybe a copycat too!)

Can we munch loudly on our cereal while muttering nonsense into our mics while playing the role of "Axer"? :D
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

After last times 3 hours annoyance playing this mission I will pass on this one.

(Compliments to Evil Koala for a great display of skill though).

Comment

*cough* Test Taxi's Mission as well *cough*
        |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Originally posted by tHa_KhAn View Post
          *cough* ..thats a big arse TvT If I remember correctly..*cough*
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Originally posted by Taxi View Post
            After last times 3 hours annoyance playing this mission I will pass on this one..
            What was the Issue you had with it?? We are looking to have a Fun MISSION MONDAY.. any suggestions?

Shiner suggested a CTF with Sopwith Camels... .. Not on server tho...
            |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

He fixed the instant respawns and a few other things that I noticed when we attempted it.
              |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

The race mission can be fun with enough people, and a short timer. (ground rules too, no boats?)

I'm working tonight, otherwise I'd be on it. Please do test Taxi's mission, for when we start organized T vs. T.

Comment

Originally posted by tHa_KhAn View Post
                  Hehe, that's not the reason I said it, but was part of the annoyance. :)

Originally posted by peardog View Post
                  *cough* ..thats a big arse TvT If I remember correctly..*cough*
                  You, need about 16 players for the mission concept to start working although more is better. It could be played with 60, need to add groups in the mission (easily done), but thought it would be hard enough already to get the required number of players.

Originally posted by peardog View Post
                  What was the Issue you had with it?? We are looking to have a Fun MISSION MONDAY.. any suggestions?
                  Don't worry, as I was told the issue had an incidental cause, so it shouldn't be a problem. I just don't feel like playing that mission any more.

Comment

Oh.... News.... Panzer put the CTF - CAMEL on the Server.!!! So plan on trying that one for a bit o' craziness!!
                    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

well . . . HOW WAS IT?

Peardog, you tease, you.

Comment

Heh..no CTF or Serial..not enough Lead Time I guess... We found a Pretty good mission or two and approx 9 or 10 of played for a few hours..
                        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...