Just a quick hello...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a quick hello...

Hey everyone! I recently stumbled across TacticalGamer.com while reading the awsome TTP by Dslyecxi. Hoping to get myself online with you guys sometime soon too!

Just a quick question: Is TeamSpeak a <i>requirment</i> for playing on the TG servers? Don't get me wrong however, I have every intention to use it; i'm just curious as wether or not I need to spend extra time setting myself up, or just being able to hop right in.

Also I think I may have stumbled onto the server a few nights ago, I was the nubbin who couldn't figure out the NVGs... I also kept BSODing :(

Anyways hope to see you online soon!

Re: Just a quick hello...

Hi Pika,

Welcome to TG. Yes, Teamspeak is a requirement. It's essential for communication. Hope to see you on the servers, check out SOP section and Stickies at the top of the page.
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Ewww!..BSOD'ing... ! Not Just a Newbie problem.. Like da' KhAn said... read the stickies, grab the TS..and see ya on board!!! TG has two servers for your Gaming Pleasure... Any questions grab an Admin or PM one for some Server Face time...
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by Pika View Post
        Hey everyone! I recently stumbled across TacticalGamer.com while reading the awsome TTP by Dslyecxi.
        :icon20:

Comment

Thanks for the welcome people!

Might be on in a few hours for a few games, assuming I can get everything all set up. I've taken a read over the stickies and suck and I feel a little overwhelmed to be honest, but i'll try my best.

I do ask that you please go easy on me though ;)

Comment

You'll find loads of help from willing folks.
            sigpic
            I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X