This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TvT this Sunday

Our first organized TvT match is this Sunday, and I urge you to sign up now if interested. We will be needing 2 sets of leadership (PL/SL), so please PM if interested, or to nominate someone. It's easiest if everyone signs up now, so we can get the leadership set up by Friday, and the war planning can commence. We all know that playing against each other brings out the best in everyone ;)

See you Sunday!
    PM with any questions.

Re: TvT this Sunday

A few guys have asked if you need to be a supporting member to participate in our Sunday organized games. NOPE. Just have to be registered on the forums here. There are quite a few "new" guys that I have seen in game and on the forums this week. Sign up! No better way to get to know everyone than this way. Also, invite guys when you see them in game! For a TvT, the bigger, the better.

Comment

CO's, SL's, and FT leaders will be decided this evening for Sunday. Please sign up if you have any interest! Many of the best TvT maps are out of our reach with under 30-35 players.

Comment

ive been playing on the server a few nights this week after been introduced to it by Ginsoakedboy and enjoyed it alot and i was thinking of signing up for sunday but with the time its at i may be late on or have to bail out for some time near the start and wanted to know if that would be a problem and if i should not bother signing up because of this.

Comment

I have never played in a game this big before and im quite excited :)

can any of the "old hands" give us new guys some tips or give us a lead on what to expect?

I have read all the SOP posts and read 90% of the shack tac manual so im about as prepared as i can be i think but more advice is ALWAYS welcome as far as im concerned.

Comment

Epo, we talked on PM, and he is planning on coming.

Glumly, this is our first organized TvT, so honestly, you know as much as all of us :) We've focused on Co-op the past few months, getting everyone trained up. One of our goals for the near future is to get ready to play with/against other communities, and tomorrow is another step in that direction.

Hop on the server now, or tonight, and continue to play with everyone. Both games tomorrow will be no-respawn, but with a spectator script. We are going to do two short missions, with possible rematches (who doesn't like a rematch!) The biggest rule is, when you die, yu're quite, and you move to the seagull channel if you want to talk. We are a community of like-minded gamers, so this should be no problem, using the honor code for enforcement of this.

Otherwise, be on TS tomorrow for roll call, see you then!

Comment

Check PM's if you're in on this.

Comment

Any transport helicopters on this mission?

TGU Rotary Wing Instructors
                Evil Koala
                LeftSkidLow

Comment

the 3rd mission, yes ;)

Comment

After reading Shafik's PM, this sounds freakin' awesome!

One question though. What other advantages do the US forces have over the insurgents other than a defensive position?

Comment

Looks like im in, at least according to the list on the main thread, but ive got no pm? :(

EDIT: Nevermind now :)
                      Last edited by Glumly; 08-05-2007, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bobik View Post
                        After reading Shafik's PM, this sounds freakin' awesome!

One question though. What other advantages do the US forces have over the insurgents other than a defensive position?

I have some experience with this, so I can give the U.S. forces a rundown before the event. I'd rather not give out all my intel here. ;)
                        Life in Bogota is a lot like a big box of Colombian chocolates. You never know when you'll get blown up by the FARC.

Comment

Save it all for TS before the game, he sent the strategies out via PM for a reason ;)

We have 3 missions planned for today, and it seems like the CO's are on the ball, should be a great time.

We can always use more people, please PM me or show up for roll call at 1:30p-1:45pEST if you want to join!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X