X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any chance .........

Hello Gents
    Ref 12th August engagement

I'm sure there was a thread about this but I can not find it now.

Any chance we will get to know tonight or by Saturday at the latest what the map scenario is to be.

I don't understand why only the SL's will get to know before the event.
    It would allow me to get a mindset for the coming battle or even possibly find the map somewhere to give it the terrain etc the once over.

I'm sure several others were asking for the same thing.
    "I like a man who grins when he fights"
    Sir Winston Churchill

Re: Any chance .........

Hopefully we can get it out to the leaders tonight. We will try and not keep you in the dark!!
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

I think the mentality of revealing maps only to SL's is it's their job to know, to plan, and to inform. SM's simply serve and obey.

Though if this going to be the format, squads should already be decided by the time SL's recieve their mission info.
      | | |

Comment

Honestly, as the summer comes to an end, you will see the organization tighten up, roadmaps created. Many of the admins are on vacation right now, or are going to be gone this weekend. Same thing with the player base. From what I've heard and seen posted, summer is always a slow time for TG, with the Fall bringing many regulars back into gaming, as well as new members.

I'm looking forward to it as much as you are :) Personally, my gaming time will double quite soon, as I'm sure this is true of others, who have many extra responsibilities in the Summer.

Comment

Thanks for the Heads up Gogeta.
          busying my self with noting objectives/teams/section of the map etc etc.

Barnaby out :]
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Last week I was thinking that as a SL, I would want to know the mission name so I could go in and check it out.. Get a lay of the land sort of speak.. BUT, I am now thinking that it is more fun not knowing what is coming.

Spoilers FTL :D
            theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
            E Pluribus Unum
            Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
            Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

I agree. I think that it would be best to know what area it will be in, so you know the lay of the land, but not the objectives. Thoughts?

Comment

Yup that suits me too.
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse