This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Admins - Please add **NON** recurring monthly option

Many people do not trust auto recurring fees of any sort on their credit cards. I have tangled (or maybe better stated ... fought to untangle) these recurring fees before.

Please add a monthly, non-recurring fee option to the donations screen. or better yet, please add a non recurring "Pick an amount" option to the system which has a minumum of one month's amount, but can be more (and is **NON** recurring)
    Sleepdoc

My typos are legendary. I choose not to correct them as a form of unique signature

(and because forum spell checkers are a hassle) : )

I actually spell just fine. But my typing skills are the pits.

Re: @Admins - Please add **NON** recurring monthly option

If you have concerns about using the system in place you can always PM Apophis and see what other options are available, although alternate options probably make more sense for annual memberships, not non-recurring montly memberships.

Comment

Re: @Admins - Please add **NON** recurring monthly option

As much as I would love to help you, only the site admins Apophis or Asch can help you on this matter.

I am closing this post only because this is not a ArmA specific issue.....
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X