TvT Evo and Evo. 3.4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TvT Evo and Evo. 3.4

So what are the guys in charge doing about that TvT evo fever I tried to spread?

Is that map being modified to better suit the server or has the idea been discarded? I hope there is much mouse clicking and modding going on.

Also, evo 3.4 has that same TvT element. Perhaps it would be easier to run that and port the UH-tow script over?

Just checking to make sure that short few day TvT thing hasn't run its course.
    |TG|Switch

Better known as:
    That noob who crashed the chopper.
    That noob who ran over the mine.
    That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
    That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Re: TvT Evo and Evo. 3.4

There is editing occurring, also shiner has a persistent TvT in the works which should be better suited to what people actually want to see.
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

:) Beta testing has commenced and proved highly successful. I think we will have Evo-TvT replaced by the end of this month with something designed from the ground up to support TvT.

Comment

Hope we keep the tvt element going, or new map all together.. Escape from Evo!

Comment

i am all for TvT as long as its played in a proper way, and not along the lines of bf2 where everyone runs off and does their own thing. The great appeal of ArmA to me is the way squads can work together to accomplish a mission. Most of the TvT i've seen so far is so spread out that its really not that fun. some of the beserk maps are alright but still far to spread out for good TvT action.

Comment

@Insanatrix,

TvT is best when organized like we had a few Sunday's ago. When setup as a pub, it doesn't work well because you end up with a lot of gamey tactics. Essentially a majority turns into a sniper/aa soldier if their not into a vehicle. See our attempts at TvT Evo for that. Same with the Beserk, they're fun and have their place but they are just BF2 withing the ArmA environment.

Shiner is working on something from the ground up with TG style gaming in mind. That said there are tons of TvT missions on the coop server and still no one plays them. So despite the posts, you just don't see the desire unless there is an organized event.
            |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

nudgenudge.... hows our progress oh developers of the game I/we wish to play.
              |TG|Switch

Better known as:
              That noob who crashed the chopper.
              That noob who ran over the mine.
              That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
              That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

I don't believe we are spending any resources on modifying Evo any futher. I'm certainly not, as I believe Domination will erase the need for the mangled TvT Evo version and am 100% focused with my personal time on getting it moved to open beta.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X