Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVENT PLAN Aug 19th

Objective:
    Enemies are planning to attack Parisio in the near future. They are using many of the small villas that surround the area as support points for their coming assault. A patrol convoy sent into the city noted that the area was heavily mined.

We need to clear the enemy presence from all of the marked villas. Enemy armor reserves are also marked and need to be destroyed. Lastly, the airport needs to be resecured.

UPDATED

There are 7 extra slots, assuming everyone who RSVP'd shows.
    Feel free to post here if you want to be included, last minute.

Additions:
    SixWing
    JaguarAlex
    Widdop
    Toshido
    Hawkeye
    I've placed the last minute people in a slot, but should someone else not show, you may be moved to fill a position already planned for.

Infantry Group 1
    Green Team 1-1-A (10)
    SL----------Boudreux
    Rifle---------Uranium-235
    Rifle---------NoDebate
    Machine-----Barnaby
    Medic--------JAMerica
    AT----------Fiddlestix
    Machine-----JaguarAlex
    Rifle---------SixWingedFreak
    AT----------Con3rete
    Medic--------Stickyjeans69

Infantry Group 2
    Blue Team 1-1-B (7)
    SL----------Switch
    Engineer-----Vegabond
    Engineer-----LeftSkidLow
    AR----------Curtagan
    Medic-------Miyamoto
    AT----------Squinty
    AR----------Bobik

Armor and Engineers
    Yellow Team 1-2-E (9)
    T Command -----Angel of Death
    T Driver---------Gogeta
    T Gun-----------EvilKoala
    T Command
    T Driver
    T Gun
    T Command
    T Driver
    T Gun
    1-1-C (6)
    Engineer-------PhoenixCan
    Engineer-------Atomic Dog
    Engineer-------Protoman-swe
    Engineer-------Widdop
    Engineer-------Toshido
    Engineer-------Hawkeye
    Assets: 2x M113; 3xM1Abrams

Recon/Sniper
    Black Team 1-1-F
    Leader NOT USED
    Spotter NOT USED
    If several more people arrive, these two slots will be given to atomic and fiddle. As of yet, this team is not planned for.

General Plan.
    Blue team is an infy element that includes engineers.
    They insert separated from the primary group and will be acting on their own, for the most part. They are to deploy immediately along the designated path. They must make sure they clear the mines while they travel. Deactivated mines should be marked as white dots on the map.

Green team is a larger infy element that has no engineers. Should they encounter mines, they must mark them with a red dot and inform yellow team, the armor element working close by. Green should be coordinating with armor to clear objectives marked on map. Friendly fire needs to be addressed so that armor is used safely.

Yellow is an Armor group that has an attachment of engineers to clear mines that impede progress. Mines that are of no matter (marked elsewhere on map, not part of troop movement) should be ignored as long as they're marked. Yellow will be working closely with green, an infy element. Yellow will support greens advances into hostile cities/towns.

The general plan is below

Blue 1

Blue 2

Blue3 **correction, west should say east**

Yellow Green 1

Yellow Green 2
    [img=http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/8036/greenyellow2if8.th.jpg]
    Yellow Green 3
    [img=http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3748/greenyellow3vf2.th.jpg]

Respawns: None
    Revives: YES -- Medics are able to revive casualties. Keep your medics alive so they can keep you alive.
    Last edited by Switch; 08-19-2007, 01:26 PM.
    |TG|Switch

Better known as:
    That noob who crashed the chopper.
    That noob who ran over the mine.
    That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
    That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Re: EVENT PLAN Aug 19th

Go on, I will give it a go, i wouldnt mind being part of the spotter sniper team if possible, if not then a machine gunner will do.
    Alex
    I just read the plan, i like it :D. Should be good fun, i will be on server from as soon as i have finished food hopefully.
    Before you judge a man, try walking a mile in their shoes first. That way your a mile away and you have their shoes.

Comment

Very nice Switch. I really like how you put a plan down after thinking through it....
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Could you find a spot for me in one of the teams? I PM'd boudreux a short while ago and I am now on the roster. Sorry for the last minute heads-up!

<edit>
        Or a recommendation of where I should be - I'm sure you know what I'm good at by now ;D

Comment

BUMP

Updated
          |TG|Switch

Better known as:

Comment

Thanks Switch! Sign Widdop up for a slot please. He'll be in training for now.

Comment

i was also a last minute addition. I was added late last night. i do not see a spot for me yet though.

Comment

Could I possibly find a spot in there? If so that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeTA View Post
                  Could I possibly find a spot in there? If so that would be great.
                  I think you'll either have to PM Boudreux or talk to him over TS about that.

Comment

Everyone whos requested a spot has been assigned one. All thats left now is yellow sqd, the engis/tanks.

What spot you get is up to Angel of Death, the SL for yellow.
                    |TG|Switch

Better known as:

Comment

I'd like to attend if there is room.

Comment

Widdops Power supply wont turn his comp on for now! Arma crashed him. He'll check in if he gets it running!

Comment

Hello there. Well what a game, i would just like to say, well done to my fire mates NoDebate and Barnaby.
                          Before you judge a man, try walking a mile in their shoes first. That way your a mile away and you have their shoes.

Comment

switch, great job. I had to bug out, so I hope someone lays out how it ended. Maybe not that challenging, for the number of people we had playing, and the revive script in use. Still, good fun, great work Switch.

Comment

Great planning and briefing notes Switch that was great for setting up the emersion experience for me.
                              By comparison my plan for example would consist of an arrow pointing at the enemy with one word added saying KILL

I make the same call as Boudreux in that we had overwhelming superiority. I thibk it would have played even better if the enemy forces were larger.
                              In my little bit of the battle world there didn't seem to be too many tankers/armour either.
                              I think we found 2+2 at the airfield of T72 & Shelkas.
                              Also counter-attacks from the enemy seemed sparce, but then that could have just been my sector of operations.
                              Our 3-man flank/support squad consisting of NoDebate, Jag & me enjoyed our tour of duty culminating in us taking the airfield. Some good move and cover tactics as well as creep and deliver.

But for the first battle I must say I liked the begining very much, the stryker trip, the unload and head East then ..................... for the rest it was almost film like:).
                              But next time I fire team lead I'll fall in at the back eh JagAlex :madsmile:
                              Last edited by Barnaby; 08-20-2007, 04:12 AM.
                              "I like a man who grins when he fights"
                              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...