Next scheduled Sunday event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next scheduled Sunday event

There will be no scheduled/pre-planned event this Sunday, August 26th. Too many people are busy. To make the best of this situation, we will be having a pre-planned in-house scrim on Sunday, September 2nd! The sign-up thread will be posted soon, with the deadline being this coming Sunday. At that point, the mission will be made public, as well as the teams and CO's. Passworded threads will be made available at tacticalconflict for team planning/coordination.

We are searching for possible missions right now, so please PM me if you have any ideal missions. Otherwise, gather up your mates, contact your IHS, and prepare for battle!

Re: Next scheduled Sunday event

For those interested in a sneak peak of TG Domination and willing to provide testing feedback, I will be hosting a closed beta test event during the regularly scheduled event this Sunday. The password will be made available to those that PM me in advance.

What you should expect is a mission with SIGNIFICANT scripting that is transitioning from alpha to beta status so there will be bugs, missing or incomplete features and performance issues, but the game should be playable and will give everyone a chance to see where Domination is headed.

More details will be posted as I firm up particulars.
    Last edited by Shiner; 08-22-2007, 03:57 PM.

Comment

I'm in! :)

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...nday-26th.html
        i suppose this is answering my question but why start a seperate link it's confusing.

I'm begining to think i'm wasting my time posting, maybe I need to pull back somewhat.
        "I like a man who grins when he fights"
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Signups are posted! Get your people signed up!

Comment

We will be unable to hold the in-house TvT scrim on Sunday unless we get more people signed up! Sign up, call your parents, call your neighbor, get people signed up!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X