Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Scrim with =US=

Hello,

My name is SPC.Benes=US=. I am currently a Scrim Coordinator for our clan, Unknown Soldiers. We are primarily a BF2 clan but we are starting to branch into ArmA. We would be honored to play with you and it would be a great experience for the development of our clan. If someone in the administrative level of the clan could send me an xfire we could get the ball rolling!

Xfire: JaredBenes
    Clan Website: www clanunknownsoldiers com

Thank you for your time, and have a wonderful day!

Re: Possible Scrim with =US=

Hey Benes, TG isn't a Clan per se. We have Game Admins and Game Officers (see the stickies) that admin the servers here. As part of the community, we also have in house squads. If you want a scrim, I'm sure there are plenty of players here that would sign up for it. The BigC is the Game Officer for Arma here at TG so I guess you should direct your queried to him.

I'd be interested to get in on this and hope that it can be accomadated :)
    Jex.

Comment

Hey,

Yeah I didn't take notice to the structure of the community here. Yeah anything would be nice, even cooperative scrims would be cool. I will try to contact BigC and hopefully arrange something!

Comment

Look forward to it and I'm sure people here would be interested. TvT seems to go down well as much as coop though we tend to play more coop so I think a TvT match would be great :)
        Jex.

Comment

I'm very interested if its TVTs :) and nice planned co-op as well..

Comment

Welcome to TG. Competitive play is something we are definitely interested in with the proper parameters. Although not necessarily pertinent to ArmA, TG will not participate in any competitive environment that eschews realism for "winning" such as dolphin diving, bunny hoping, base raping etc...

I'll let BigC get in touch to discuss things further.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X