Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid Week battle..

HEy guy's,

I just want to say.. you guy's performed great i had big fun playing the mission for howlong it lasted.. We hold down that FORWARD BASE exactly as practiced. I know my leadership skills aren't that good.. but i'm working on it. You guy's can probably do it better. For me it was all new that you had to join my squad.. SO i was trying to prepare all of this within a day.. And my English isn't that really good so sorry for that... (thats why i'm gonna cut this of before i spell something stupid LOL)

I don't know ho was in my squad annymore.... i have to manny things going on.
    But Switch and you'r TG buddy's, it was great playing with you guy's and i hope you all will be in the SMU next time...
    Sorry for all the server problems but we have people on that... But beside of that i think we all had a great time... (correct me if i'm wrong :) :) )

See you TG bro's on the battlefield next time...

Re: Mid Week battle..

Hey Winchester! If you check the thread behind this there are some AAR's and we felt the same bout you guys!

Comment

Re: Mid Week battle..

Hey winchester, beside the server problems it was a blast, and i'd definantly play with the 9th again.
      PR ingame name - |TG-Irr| SilverJohn

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X