No announcement yet.

Queens Gambit is on the shelves in UK!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queens Gambit is on the shelves in UK!

It makes a change to be one of the first to grab a new release, usually our N/american cousins get first dibbs on games. However, the draw back here is that if I go out now, I'll be the only one playing it lol
    Jex.

Re: Queens Gambit is on the shelves in UK!

https://buy.metaboli.com/vnt/panier....e=389&affilie=

can buy and download it for 20 bucks... but be warned, it sucks and ain't work 5... IMO... more info, screens, video etc etc coming soon... oh why oh why did BI Studios pimp it's self out like this... whores.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

...that does not bode well... :-(
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Sry, I can wait. Too many issues with Metaboli from the original purchase.
        "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

I never expected an expansion this soon... Now that it's out, I'm really shocked at how fast they made one. I'm sort of regretting buying it over Sprocket now. I think I'm going to be utterly confused with which version of the expansion to get... if I decide to get it.

Maybe it'll be like the Joint Operations expansion where nobody cares and it flops.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Technically, it's only "soon" to us North American ArmA players. ArmA was released in Europe quite a bit ago.

Comment

REading some of the comments over at SimHQ, I wondering if I'll get it at all... (http://www.simhq.com/forum/ubbthread...346598&fpart=1)
              Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X